Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Madness. Absolute madness. HOW MANY MANAGERS OR "HEAD COACHES" DO WE NEED TO GO THROUGH BEFORE YOU REALISE THAT THE PROBLEMS AT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL CLUB AREN'T THE FUCKING MANAGERS OR THE FUCKING TACTICS BUT THE 4FT 9 CUNT LITTLE DICTATOR WANNABE GANGSTER SITTING IN HIS BOOSTER SEAT SO HE CAN SEE OVER THE STAND, RUNNING THE SHOW AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB ONLY HAVING ONE MAIN STRIKER FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS!!!
He didn't pick the team, coach the players, set the team up tactically.

My beef with him is that he appointed this dinosaur as our manager.

Without a striker forget about beating the top 5-6 teams. Chavskis will drop points to grafter teams from the bottom 10 undoubtedly. They always show up for these derbies. We should put all our energy and focus squarely on beating teams below the top 6 and then hope Man Shitty get booted from the CL next season.

Was that Giroud's FIRST PL Goal this season???
FFS... Fucking pampered, chiseled beard, Rylan Clarke Whatever lookalike poncy Gooner CUNT!!!!!

sums up toiday perfectly+

Ndombele at this point isn’t a starter

Toby let’s hope it’s the newborn but I’ve been wincing since Watford at the beginning of last season

Jan sorry mate

We were never able to play 3 at the back Hoddle tried, Poch tried

Ndombele at this point isn’t a starter

Toby let’s hope it’s the newborn but I’ve been wincing since Watford at the beginning of last season

Jan sorry mate

We were never able to play 3 at the back Hoddle tried, Poch tried
When we played 3 at the back with Poch we were at our peak? (16/17)

I think you are being very naive if you think are squad, in this state, can compete properly with a team like Leipzig. In the Bundesliga we they are one point behind the team that beat us 7-2.
Bundesliga is weak and we were at home.

This is a team that’s starting XI probably cost about the same as Ndombele.

Why don’t you read the whole conversation. All I was doing was refuting the notion that our midfield was better with Sissoko in it.It wasn’t. Not under Pochettino orMourinho.

I've seen a Winks/Sissoko or Winks/Dier MF perform far better than our MF did today. So no, it's not the fact you claim it to be, Blakey.

(I read the whole convo; your go-to stance is at the route of your argument as always.)

And taking Ndombele off, just at the time we were starting to actually have more of the ball in their half, and leave 4 CB’s on, was fucking stupid. Whatever his weaknesses are, he’s one of the few players we have capable of playing an intelligent pass and Chelsea have been vulnerable all season, especially at home. Lo Celso Gad been worse than Ndombele at that point as well. Though I’d have left him on for the same reason.

Meh, starting Ndombele was a mistake... I understand the motivation ("what if this is the game"); but he was a ghost again for much of the first half. It's not far off playing Berbatov at CM FFS.

Predictably, he starts to look fruitful as legs begin to tire and the oppo press ceases..... Impact sub.

Bundesliga is weak and we were at home.

This is a team that’s starting XI probably cost about the same as Ndombele.

What does the money have to do with anything? Ndombele cost £65m but was outplayed by Mason Mount today.

When we played 3 at the back with Poch we were at our peak? (16/17)

We had Wanyama and Dembele in the form of their lives, though. Our midfield compared to those two is feeble.

Only way I can see up fight for top 5 is if we crash out of the FA Cup and CL ASAP. With the squad the way it is we need to conserve energy for the league. If we don’t get Europe I don’t see Levy pumping money into the squad as he’ll state no money available

Back
Top Bottom