Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course it would. We can’t get up the pitch properly, nobody can hold the ball up front. It’s a massive challenge just for us to leave our half in this type of game. No Kane is killing us and without Son we only have the sloppy touch of Lucas which defenders don’t need to worry about.

That's not quite what I meant. The goals we concede are purely defensive. Even with kane and son we were still losing goals like we do now.

.....Turned on Jose now too?

Waht happened to "Jose is a winner"... "Winning mentality" and all that shit you were preaching not too long ago?

LOL

I haven't turned on Jose at all? How did you get that from that post? You're always trying to twist what I say mate.

I said a few posts back that the reason we are struggling is because Mourinho hasn't got a target man and that if people really do think he is a "dinosaur" (which is bollocks) then those people should be surely blaming the owners for hiring a manager they think is shit rather than blaming the manager?

But even the people who seemingly think Mourinho is past it will not blame the owners, basically, the owners avoid criticism regardless what happens, it's fucking bizzare, haven't seen such a cult mentality around owners in football ever before, it's like some people support them rather than the football club, very strange.

Back
Top Bottom