Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea are shit, they look beatable, only problem is, we look more beatable.

Our players just look disinterested, uninspired and I am not even sure what the gameplan is because Mourinho is having to work without a striker, that's what it boils down to, we have lost 30+ goals out of the team and there is no focal point for the attack.

Our owners are to blame for all of this, get the cunts out sick of the excuses and constant failure, Mourinho will just be another manager in a long list that gets the blame for things that aren't on his shoulders.

image.jpg

Lamela and dele can change this game , I’m expecting winks and Ndombele to make way around the 60 minutes mark, if we can keep it to 0-1 till they come on I think we win

Their goal was a little lucky, but it's unforgivable we've let them in such a position. They have a shit team and we managed to make them look good.

Some fans are just deluded, we are so so poor, weeks ago I wonder why we playing full strength in a FA cup tie, today I'm wondering why again are we not trying anything when we have a chance with the smaller teams

The reason Winks looks good in internationals is because we invariably play sides that are minnows compared to England and hand over all possession. He then happily recycles the ball left and right and rarely gets pressed (because they are more worried about every other attacking player).

As soon as England play a good side, he struggles again.
Hate to say that’s not the worst assessment

under pressure he coughs it up too often

Back
Top Bottom