Is Top 4 Gone Now And What Would Be The Ramifications?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Top 4 Gone?

• Total voters
Surely someone can rewrite some lyrics to Wonderwall... Wouldn't that be beautiful?
:levywhoa:
Fair play, always gonna be a day
They were gonna throw it back to you.
Bye now, you should've somehow
realised what you're not to do

We don't believe the governing bodies
Like the way you deal with that cash cow.

Don't bleat, the word is on the street
that the pile at your heart is out.
We're sure you heard it all before
So we never really had a doubt

We don't believe the governing bodies
Like the way you deal with that cash cow.

And all the deals your daddy did are binding
And all the dodgy cheques you wrote we're finding
There are many things that we would like to say to you
So let's start now...

'Cause Baby
You're gonna be the ones that save me
'Cause after all
It's not football

Last edited:
Wonder if the manager and player bonuses say "finish in the top four" or "qualify for the CL" bet there were a few agents checking the fine print this morning ......

The players that remain, and the manager we have... don't have to be told to achieve.*

*I know that's not your point, I'm just saying it because it can be read a few ways. The agents are DEFINITELY checking their small prints right now. Probably smirking like motherfuckers. Actually, if I had to guess, I bet they say things like "qualify for other leagues" or "achieve international league status". The Slimy buggers.

Cheer up lads we got this :)

We were taught this at school and while I knew it was saying something like "society/academia has a conformist model" I didn't realise until I started watching 'Weeds' that my teacher was actually a stoner who wanted us all to break the mould. Kudos, motherfucker. We smashed that shit up.

Last edited:
I’m 1 for 1 so if you want to make some extra spending money here’s your hot 5:

Southampton 2 Burnley 1
Norwich 3 Liverpool 3
Aston Villa 0 FUCKING SPURS 3
Woolwich 1 Newcastle 1
Chelsea 2 United 2

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom