Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God that game still gives me nightmares.

Was also one of the first time I thought wtf is Poch doing, the fact we started with a high line against those two with Davies, Jan and Toby still blows my mind to this day.
Because poch was an overrated clown and mourinho will show him up with a limited squad

Because poch was an overrated clown and mourinho will show him up with a limited squad

As with all things truth probably lies in the middle.

For me he still helped make the best spurs team I have ever seen, and will always have a place in spurs folklore. But he lost that nasty side to him he had when he first came in. The Poch that threw Deadwood to the curb without a second thought. And he obviously was good coach but had a shit eye for talent IMO.

As with all things truth probably lies in the middle.

For me he still helped make the best spurs team I have ever seen, and will always have a place in spurs folklore. But he lost that nasty side to him he had when he first came in. The Poch that threw Deadwood to the curb without a second thought. And he obviously was good coach but had a shit eye for talent IMO.
We will have to agree to disagree I personally think poch will never win a trophy in his lifetime he is good not great and he fucked up the best chances for years for us to achieve continuing success

One way or another Ben gets a ridiculously raw deal just because Mane & Sane each once roasted him for pace few years back.
Don’t forget Maurice Campbell Rice. Sheffield Utd. Thought let’s see what our brand new left back is all about then

never seen anything like the roasting he got from that unknown champo winger

I give him full props for bouncing back from that humiliation cos I had written him off straight .

turned out to be a very good player in the end and at one stage some did prefer him to Danny and that’s a massive compliment

seems to pick up a lot of injuries lately though

Don’t forget Maurice Campbell Rice. Sheffield Utd. Thought let’s see what our brand new left back is all about then

never seen anything like the roasting he got from that unknown champo winger

I give him full props for bouncing back from that humiliation cos I had written him off straight .

turned out to be a very good player in the end and at one stage some did prefer him to Danny and that’s a massive compliment

To his credit, Ben learned his lessons.

seems to pick up a lot of injuries lately though

Harsh if you're basing things beyond this season.

Boy born and bred in Leeds, becomes an academy product of theirs.
Q: What team do you support growing up as a kid?
DR: Manchester United.

Leeds fans.............

:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

By the time they get all the welcome to Geordie-Land BS outta the way his loan will be over..... :roseunsure:

Last edited:
He was one of the best LB's in Europe, so I guess it's quite a big deal for them.

We did the same when we signed Lo Celso no? (he was on loan to).

Maybe it passed me by but I don't recall hearing Gio speak yet....

And that's just after we signed him on loan. There's a bunch of other training stuff and then more when he put pen to paper the other week.

OK, so I watched all of those and I still haven't got a clue where his fave chip shop is..... :avbnaa:

(I forgot he'd likely have known Lucas & Serge from PSG tho...)

I didn't think I could lose any more respect for the bloke. Then I watched those interviews he did for the Barcodes....Fish & Chips, desserts, Man Utd fan....... Jesus Danny Rose, you don't help yourself do you?
Be easier if he just stuck to playing football.
One would think he'd learn from experience, but it seems to be his way of doing things. Yeh i guess he can't help himself.

He is setting himself up for regular punditry work when he retires

You just know he will be given a regular slot on talksport to whine and complain about how he was treated by mean old spurs

Back
Top Bottom