Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did some serious damage to my vocal cords in this game. It was about a month before I could speak without sounding like Sean Dyche with laryngitis. To this day I can't shout or sing loudly without my throat scratching away, but that scratch in the throat will always take me back to one of our best ever derby day games against the scum. (blew out my cords the following season too when Kane curled the ball into the top right corner).

Up The NHS!

At my old job they used to get so pissed off at me coming in every other Monday with no voice to speak on the phone with.

Anyone else think it might be good for him and for us if he sits out the rest of the season & the Euros and comes back fighting fresh for pre-season?

Never gonna happen.

The best we can hope for is that we protect his (our) best interests the best we can whilst he remains under our jurisdiction.

Spurs are 4-1-3 without Kane. And we have a victory against Man City in there. We’ve moved on from being just the Harry Kane team quite well. I want to be optimistic about Kanes fitness when he returns but in the worst case scenario, we seem to have a decent to good squad with some exciting up and coming talent.

starsport8.jpg

Don't rush back FFS Harry.

Multiple expert physicians in dominant positions in their fields have said that you are only back to full fitness in late April-early May.

LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS FFS

None of those people have actually seen him, they were all just asked by the media what the worst case scenario was because that gets clicks.

Did some serious damage to my vocal cords in this game. It was about a month before I could speak without sounding like Sean Dyche with laryngitis. To this day I can't shout or sing loudly without my throat scratching away, but that scratch in the throat will always take me back to one of our best ever derby day games against the scum. (blew out my cords the following season too when Kane curled the ball into the top right corner).

Up The NHS!

I miss that place :klinsmann:

I miss that place :klinsmann:
I don't yet, to be honest. BUT when they come to us later this year it will be interesting to see what it 'feels' like. I'm sure it will be loud but can it create the same feel? Fingers crossed it can but I'm nervous about the prospect of this intense feeling might get diluted. I guess I'm bassing this of the games we had against them ay Wembley where the boiling hatred simply couldn't be felt.

:avbpray:

I just hope the temptation to rush him back too soon from this injury doesn’t happen.
He aggravates it again and it’s a real problem.

I know we are all on suicide watch. But I think Kane is done.

3 seasons in a row with serious injuries. Latest is a hamstring torn off the bone.

Might be an idea to sell him and re invest

Think it’s four seasons in a row now he’s had long absences. In 2016/17 he missed 6-7 league games around October/November time.

That’s not something to be considered lightly here. Massive Kane fans on this forum...well that’s what the online forum is here for I guess, being opinionated without getting knocked over.

Think it’s four seasons in a row now he’s had long absences. In 2016/17 he missed 6-7 league games around October/November time.
4 seasons where he has missed sizeable chunks of matches and that still hasn’t convinced this farce of a club to go out and try and sign some competition for him

With ineptitude like this it does make you think what’s the bloody point

4 seasons where he has missed sizeable chunks of matches and that still hasn’t convinced this farce of a club to go out and try and sign some competition for him

With ineptitude like this it does make you think what’s the bloody point

And a large part of the reason he’s getting these serious injuries is he’s been flogged to death. Peak Harry 2015-17 is long gone. That was apparent even before this latest injury. The killing thing is as a club we’ve contributed to all these injury problems.

Back
Top Bottom