Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread will never end, I’m sure someone will let us all know every time someone scores from an Eriksen corner, or a direct free kick from the man himself.....so yes, definitely expect this thread to raise its head every couple of years🙄

I'll tune out once he's gone ('ignore thread').

INT. CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN'S OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM - DAY

CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN has 4 friends over to watch the big match. He is slowly mooching around the kitchen not doing anything productive. The friends are sat at the breakfast bar in a row.

FRIEND 2: Hey Chris, got any snacks?

All the friends agree and look hungry.

ERIKSEN: Sure, try these and pass them down.

ERIKSEN holds up a packet of Corners crisps then passes them to FRIEND 1. ERIKSEN goes back to being busy doing fuck all.

After a few seconds.

FRIEND 4: Hey Chris, what happened to those snacks?

ERIKSEN, FRIEND 2, FRIEND 3 and FRIEND 4 all look around confused before looking at FRIEND 1 who is enjoying the snacks to himself.

FRIEND 3: Hey! They didn't make it past the first man!

Close up of ERIKSEN.

ERIKSEN: Story of my life.

ERIKSEN smile and wink to camera.

ERIKSEN then goes to make a grab for the snacks but pulls out at the last minute.

Product Shot with VOICE OVER

VOICE OVER: Corners. Too good to share.

Cut back to ERIKSEN in his bedroom. In the background a woman is in bed with a man wearing a Jan Vertonghen Spurts shirt. The name and number are visible on the back while they have elaborate Belgian sex.

ERIKSEN: I wish I could say the same about my wife.

End.
"Elaborate Belgian Sex".
I'm fuckin crying.
:harrylol:

Finally.
The Danish wimp fucks off.

If he plays at Inter like he played the last few months for Spurs, Antonio Conte will fucking murder him so best wishes Chris. We only want lads who stay true to the club and its goals.

I'm still gutted to be honest. A big part of who's responsible for some of my favourite recent Spurs memories leaving in a cloud.
For about 2 years he was the best midfielder in the Premier League, but we haven't seen that Eriksen for a long time now. I think he has got out before things became really toxic.

For about 2 years he was the best midfielder in the Premier League, but we haven't seen that Eriksen for a long time now. I think he has got out before things became really toxic.
Pretty wise move to get out now for most of our players really. Will be a while before we get back to where we were.

Back
Top Bottom