January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's a goal scoring winger?

Even better.
IMO, he's an average player putting up good numbers in a shit league .

A lot of people think he is a replacement Lucas but both Lamela and Lucas are better players and he mostly plays LW, so I think he is back up for Son, especially with him being so horribly off from at the moment.

Yeah I have a strong feeling this Steve bergwijn shit isn’t going through. Would be great if it does but it all seems a bit weird.

The player travelling with out permission will only make levy think he can knock an extra 20% off, and PSV won’t want to look like they had their trousers pulled down in Jan.

Hate to be negative but Nobody is reporting we have actually agreed a fee, and what that actual fee is.

hope I’m wrong!

Ok so we desperately need a DM and a striker and we’re looking to buy a wide midfielder? Is anyone responsible of planning our transfers or do we just buy players randomly?
12 hours ago no one was talking about Bergwijn.
Now his teammates are tweeting goodbyes and Dutch media saying he signed.

What makes you think that you not knowing what DMs and Strikers we are looking at, means we aren’t looking at any?

12 hours ago no one was talking about Bergwijn.
Now his teammates are tweeting goodbyes and Dutch media saying he signed.

What makes you think that you not knowing what DMs and Strikers we are looking at, means we aren’t looking at any?
I didn’t say we’re not looking at any but I don’t understand why we’d splash the cash on a player we don’t need. If he was a VDV type of a transfer then I’d understand why we’d try to get him before our other priorities but until then I see no point.

Not to say I’d rather find a RB than another winger. If Aurier picks an injury we’re fucked.

I didn’t say we’re not looking at any but I don’t understand why we’d splash the cash on a player we don’t need. If he was a VDV type of a transfer then I’d understand why we’d try to get him before our other priorities but until then I see no point.

Not to say I’d rather find a RB than another winger. If Aurier picks an injury we’re fucked.
Don’t need?
Have you watched us?
What if he’s better than what we’ve got....? Isn’t that the point?

Tanganga can play RB just in case. We should be fine.

IMO, he's an average player putting up good numbers in a shit league .

A lot of people think he is a replacement Lucas but both Lamela and Lucas are better players and he mostly plays LW, so I think he is back up for Son, especially with him being so horribly off from at the moment.

Lucas is dogshit mate.

I assume to make the team better. Eriksen leaving we are down an AM. Lo Celso is a CM/10 so our attacking width is Son, Lucas and Lamela. Makes more sense than Willian on a free rumors.

Also, no comparable DM/RB has gotten on a plane to force a move, so you take what you can get. The DM market is light outside of Luis from Benefica and it seems to be whoever we can sign for £20m for striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom