Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope.

He made the dig on the assumption Sess is a young black kid and talks that way because, and I quote, ''they all do''.

See any interview with Ryan Sessegnon. He doesn't talk that way.

You do keep your cliches you get from Twitter up though, buddy.

I dont "do" Twitter, either by participation or reading it.
The only person suckered in by its influence appears to be you - not me.
A generation desperate to be offended, even when none was actually apparent. Maybe, perhaps, possibly.....you got everything wrong - and you actually owe the guy an apology.
How about that for a concept?

I dont "do" Twitter, either by participation or reading it.
The only person suckered in by its influence appears to be you - not me.
A generation desperate to be offended, even when none was actually apparent. Maybe, perhaps, possibly.....you got everything wrong - and you actually owe the guy an apology.
How about that for a concept?
Yeaaaaa....nah.

He mocked Sess for being a young black kid that goes ''fam'' and ''blud'' all the time. Yet, in every single interview he's ever done, he's not uttered either. He's actually shy and softly spoken.

What does making that assumption mean, just because he's young and black?

Yeaaaaa....nah.

He mocked Sess for being a young black kid that goes ''fam'' and ''blud'' all the time. Yet, in every single interview he's ever done, he's not uttered either. He's actually shy and softly spoken.

What does making that assumption mean, just because he's young and black?
It's not a sign of weakness to admit that you might be wrong. When you are standing in a hole, it's usually a good idea to stop digging.

It's not a sign of weakness to admit that you might be wrong. When you are standing in a hole, it's usually a good idea to stop digging.
You're not making any case against my point. You're just shouting into the wind saying ''you're wrong'' because you can't articulate a response as to why he perpetuated that stereotype on a young black kid.

If you have an interview with Sess where he does this, I will admit I am wrong and that mocking him for speaking that way was wholly justified.

If not, recognise that making that assumption due to race is stupid. Because that assumption wasn't made against our young white players.

You're not making any case against my point. You're just shouting into the wind saying ''you're wrong'' because you can't articulate a response as to why he perpetuated that stereotype on a young black kid.

If you have an interview with Sess where he does this, I will admit I am wrong and that mocking him for speaking that way was wholly justified.

If not, recognise that making that assumption due to race is stupid. Because that assumption wasn't made against our young white players.
Grow up

4sJYhro.jpg

We don’t normally agree but I think you are right to call him/her out here. This certainly seems to be a casually racist dig, unbelievable.

We don’t normally agree but I think you are right to call him/her out here. This certainly seems to be a casually racist dig, unbelievable.
Disagree - many kids off all races talk like that - it's a yoof thing, not a colour issue. Unless of course you want it to be

Back
Top Bottom