FA Cup - Middlesbrough (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to play all our fit 6ft plus players. Pearson will have his team pumped up to bombard us
Doesn’t matter who we play

Every match we play descends into farce at some point

No control of any match no matter the level of the opposition

giphy-downsized-large.gif
And I'm only 32

Big takeaway is that lo celso must play every minute even if he has only one leg.

Tang was absolutely great. 2nd ever start for us? Played like a legend. Yes a bit impetuous but that is eagerness and I would take that everyday over the likes of eriksen and dier.

Would be just our luck if gio is genuinely injured now though. Tbf, alli will probably start over him anyway.

We should have scored more but totally dominated the first half.
Need to learn how to be patient and controlled in possession, and how to kill off a game that way.

Tanganga was exceptional. Sess did very well, and GLC showed why Mou should be starting him more, if not every game. Kudos to Lamela too- hope he takes Eriksen's starts/minutes asap.

Jan was slow. I could see him as a central CB in a back three, but otherwise, don't want to see too much of him anymore- leaves us way too shaky out wide.

Dier had a good first 50-60', but seemed to wane in the last 30'. I guess it was decent overall but he really needs to keep improving. Wish he had been subbed out for Skipp late on.

Hope Mou learned some lessons this game.

Back
Top Bottom