Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

RB Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool

This cunt gets an entire page devoted to his goal

Everton 2-6 Tottenham

Our sonny scores an identical goal away to Everton....

"Son Heung-min produced the equaliser from a tight angle following a mix-up between Kurt Zouma and Jordan Pickford."
Note no comments on that page. Cant have anyone pointing out it's not that uncommon, scoring from a narrow angle after rounding the keeper (not saying it's common, but the bbc are acting like no one has ever done it before)

The licence fee should have gone fucling decades ago. It's a shitty stealth tax that I'm shocked hasn't been protested against in large numbers for a long time.

The last two things I enjoyed on BBC have been utterly destroyed in the last 18 months, Top Gear is now an hour of bollocks presented by two fucking morons who can't drive and don't care about cars and one guy I used to think irritating but is actually messianic compared to them. And he just gets abused and a 5 minute slot out of the hour.
And Doctor Who, which used to be great but is now a woman who sounds like she would genuinely struggle to spell GSCE English parading as the most intelligent being in the universe.

RB Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool

This cunt gets an entire page devoted to his goal

Everton 2-6 Tottenham

Our sonny scores an identical goal away to Everton....

"Son Heung-min produced the equaliser from a tight angle following a mix-up between Kurt Zouma and Jordan Pickford."

That article is painfully cringeworthy, I watched the goal on YouTube, the angle is tight but the way BBC are going on it's like the goal of the century, sick of paying them a licence fee, biased cunts.

More absolute cringe from BBC Sport

Vardy scores a few goals in Leicester's latest run and suddenly he may well be Europe's best striker?

Fuck me sideways.
Haha! Vardy has ‘effectively retired from international football’ - probably because he wasn’t asked to play ahead of Kane (and Sterling...and now Rashford) - which should answer the question from the headline.

Well today was very interesting and a first for me.

Up until a couple months ago we here (I think we get the BEIN feed) got Jim Cunting Beglin every game. His constant fawning over the dippers and rubbishing Spurs all game was an embarrassment. I figured out how to turn off commentary and was happy enough. Since then he has not had a single Spurs game and I took the opportunity to turn commentary back on again.

In the wolves match there was some Scottish guy and an English one. The English guy was quite neutral but the Scottish guy was having none of it. All but calling Spurs players cheating divers and slagging us off which is pretty normal these days.

Second half came and I assume he got a bollocking at half time. From then on he was full of praise for hardworking Kane and our steadfast defense. It was a complete 180. Especially as Wolves were still all over us.

I wonder if it was due to Jose at all. As in wanting to stay on his good side in regards to getting interviews and whatnot. Or perhaps we are a big club now?

All i know is the Kane no penalty against Wolves would've not only been given if it were Liverpool, but the media would've made a huge noise about how it was a 100% spot kick.

Christ, it's getting better, hope his new venture is a great success, just so that I don't have to read or watch any of his shit again...

I'm only guessing, but I reckon this Article was written LONG before yesterday's match... all they had to do was fill in the final score and/or goalscorer!
HAD we grabbed a draw, you can be sure the only amendment to the final piece would've been along the lines:
"Don't let this unlikely draw paper over the Spurs cracks.... as you were!"

Back
Top Bottom