Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

United didn't have that much second half but the then neither did we. Just a gift of a goal with that stupid unnecessary challenge to decide the game

Bollocks performance
We've conceded 2 in each of our last 4 games why??
Cos our defence is shit
Sanchez is a poor man's Anthony Gardner
Aurier is a poor man's Paschal Chimbonda
Midfield just got outplayed by Fred McTominay - let that sink in
Moura and (fuck it Im going to say it) Kane were absolute w@nk tonight
We make the Worst Utd team in premier league history look good
Only positive is Alli looks like he's back
We conceded 2 goals against united not just coz our defense is shit. Because gazzaniga had a howler and a dive was given as a pen.

It is a “biggy”to me. We have players more than capable to make them look like a bottom half club but it was the other way around tonight. Just because of past results at OT shouldn’t mean it doesn’t matter losing now. Why bother showing up if “we rarely get anything there”?
Well it looks like we didn't bother showing up last night...

metro5.jpg

mirror5.jpg

sun5.jpg

We were woeful.
Came into it a bit in the last 15,but had we equalised it would have been an injustice.
Positives are Dele's goal and the fact our frailties were truly exposed. So even Mr Magoo would have seen what is needed.
Still pretty confident about the future though.

Let's hope the manager has learnt from this game. The bitter taste of defeat and the manner in which it came will hopefully cause him to reflect and reconsider.

His team selection for Saturday's match will show just what effect tonight's performance has had on his thinking. It's early days but he needs to come up with a winning combination ...and soon.

January looms ever nearer and the list of "ins and outs" needs to be compiled quickly.

That really was one of the worst Manchester United teams I have ever seen on a pitch and we just lay down and rolled over. The 'humble one' needs to now show his mettle.
Be prepared for disappointment.

Haven't watched Sanchez play for Columbia. Is he as clumsy for them? He is quick but he seems to always be caught on the wrong foot and is not able to pass.

Not sure I buy the comments of 'worst united team ever'. They played well. Executed a plan, moved the ball quickly and caught us out. The final 15 mins they wound the clock down perfectly; keep the ball out of play and slowing all our attacks.
You didn't watch England play Colombia in last years World cup last 16 then?!

Haven't watched Sanchez play for Columbia. Is he as clumsy for them? He is quick but he seems to always be caught on the wrong foot and is not able to pass.
If I’m being totally honest, if there was genuine interest in him this summer I would seriously consider letting him go while the illusion of him being a young talent is still there and we could get some coin for him. I’m going to go out on a limb and say I don’t think he will ever be good enough for us.

Much better for Colombia. But they also use a different defensive system than we do/did under Poch. More zonal marking with the CBs not allowed to drift as wide as Poch allowed Toby and Dav. They have their zone that they stick to and operate within.

Back
Top Bottom