UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

z
I don't deny Eriksen had one of his better games, but to shoot wide of the goal from that free kick on the edge of the penalty box, when there was a gaping net in front of him - it was one of those 'WTF even I could have got it on target from there' moments.

The old Eriksen would have planted it.

You may not have seen it on TV, but there was a wall of players inbetween the ball and the goal that he had to swerve the ball around.

starsport27.jpg

Much as I hate to open old wounds, how does he get in with binoculars and a metal stick, when my cheese sandwich is binned? And don't say it's a walking stick - he dances around like a spring lamb for 2 hours.

tnL1qpL.png

srgKAx6.png

shbJTit.png

Apda6Xj.png

Any use for a smilie?

z

You may not have seen it on TV, but there was a wall of players inbetween the ball and the goal that he had to swerve the ball around.
I saw it - three of our players created a massive hole for him to shoot at - and he missed the target. What game were you watching?

nPcKKTG.png

Much as I hate to open old wounds, how does he get in with binoculars and a metal stick, when my cheese sandwich is binned? And don't say it's a walking stick - he dances around like a spring lamb for 2 hours.

tnL1qpL.png

srgKAx6.png

shbJTit.png

Apda6Xj.png

Any use for a smilie?
Do you know how long I have spent finding and uploading these very same shots to imgur this morning! You b******!!

By the way, is Steve always on hand when you want to change your profile pic? That’s some serious influence you have there.
The pic I last used is approximately 5 years ago, I've had my eyes fixed since then :). Although he's got greyer (so have I, but my hairdresser is Wonder Woman) and more wrinkles, he still makes my heart miss a beat, that will never change.

🥰

I don't deny Eriksen had one of his better games, but to shoot wide of the goal from that free kick on the edge of the penalty box, when there was a gaping net in front of him - it was one of those 'WTF even I could have got it on target from there' moments.

The old Eriksen would have planted it.

He can't score from 12 yards so at lest he is consistent!

tnL1qpL.png

srgKAx6.png

shbJTit.png

Apda6Xj.png

Any use for a smilie?

This fella is an absolute danger.

Used to see him all the time acting the tit.

His routine is amusing once or twice, but every other week it starts to do your nut in.

Lovely stuff. A great view right behind the goal, a few rows back from Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and her friend and the row in front of shempz shempz and the people I used to sit with at Wembley.

After being Billy no mates in the pub but at least getting free cider off the barman, I bumped into loads of mates in the ground.

Great start. After 19 mins I was beginning to question my sanity but once Dele scored I knew we would win.

He's magic you know (the remix).

Very happy you randomly bought a seat in front of me mate, as I wasn't sure if you were going. Nothing can ever top you leaving the Real Madrid game early though because your ticker couldn't take it!

Very happy you randomly bought a seat in front of me mate, as I wasn't sure if you were going. Nothing can ever top you leaving the Real Madrid game early though because your ticker couldn't take it!

I couldn't believe when i looked behind me & there you were. 62k to 1 chance right?

I genuinely thought i was going to have a heart attack or a stroke at that RM game. Thankfully noone was checking my blood pressure.

What started with the worst 20 minutes I have seen for a whilee,turned round into a good performance. That's what making a substitute when needed does. Onwards and upwards. The Rabbi really is as mad as a box of frogs isn't he? Good to have characters like that though.

This fella is an absolute danger.

Used to see him all the time acting the tit.

His routine is amusing once or twice, but every other week it starts to do your nut in.

Seen this bloke all over Facebook. Some people seem to worship him and he seems to talk about himself in the 3rd person and refers to himself as the rabbi.
Most of what I've seen is him moaning about abuse he gets.
I was in 252 yesterday and spotted him waving his pants around on a stick, didn't realise who it was until the post here though.

tnL1qpL.png

srgKAx6.png

shbJTit.png

Apda6Xj.png

Any use for a smilie?
Drinks in the coach before games. Seems like a bit of a prick to me.

Back
Top Bottom