Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm 100% sure when Rose is of our books he'll be around someone elses office talking no sense. Or becoming a rap artist complaining about how some man treated his great granfather bad and expekt us all to sit around crying. Yes i said it.

Not sure how sentimentality is meant to be keeping Davies in a job....

- Poch dropped him despite having a cracking 18 months as #1.
- The average fan doesn't rate him.

...Yet, JM picked him ahead of DR as soon as he arrived. He played well and we went to shit when he went off in that game.

Davies is dreadfully under-rated. Shame is that at his age, if Poch hadn't dropped him he'd have continued to improve further....
You never kicked a ball did you?

I'm 100% sure when Rose is of our books he'll be around someone elses office talking no sense. Or becoming a rap artist complaining about how some man treated his great granfather bad and expekt us all to sit around crying. Yes i said it.

Not funny..... Not cool.

:pochunimpressed:

This is the thing though. It is not funny, and it is not cool. Someone making what hard working people only dream of. And Not contributing to a standard that is required.

I was talking about the racist undertones to your previous comment, you ignorant clown.

Rose is playing like shit at the moment and maybe it's time for him to move on, (and there's been ups & downs over the years) but i still like Danny and believe he's earned enough credit to be shown respect.

Rose is playing like shit at the moment and maybe it's time for him to move on, (and there's been ups & downs over the years) but i still like Danny and believe he's earned enough credit to be shown respect.

Meh. Tabloid Danny lost my respect some time ago....

Back
Top Bottom