UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier was worse. Right sub. Received the ball 8 times in 28 minutes, as a fucking CM at home to Olympiakos. Shat himself bigly.
Between Rose and Winks the first goal is theirs. I stopped counting how many bad passes Winks had made in the first half. Its even more important not make a mess of things when the ball is being played to you often. Winks was just not up to standard tonight. Especially the first half. Dier was a neccessary sacrifice in order to change the game.

On my way home. A very satisfying end to a game that started very badly!

Fucking ballsey sub on 20mins...not sure many (any?) other managers would do that.

Poor defending and early goals again - a hallmark of 2019. He’s got to and will sort the defence out. While people have had plenty to say on the FB’s the problem has been with the CH’s all season since the first goal conceded vs. Villa from a long straight ball.

Anyway, got lucky on the stroke of half time and in the 2nd showed a distinct change in attitude.

Well done the manager (I’ll conveniently forget that he picked Dier in the first place).

Follow me home, babe.
AliveBitesizedHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom