West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4 days for Mourinho to figure out what Poch couldn’t in 3 years:

I wonder how long he will take to rumble Alderweireld is shot and Aurier should be shot. I hope to god the link with the Benfica CB is real and Atal and or Fergerson see of our Ivorian.

EKIBM-WXYAEF5jq
gEV8LcVA5CLLduYy5u-PeDC9Ww4Zu4mi13FDLk_pkOQ4MuVLB2wj5RaMgxIveEUghk7S=s119

Who is this cerebral chap? Seems to be having a profound, esoteric thought whilst being surrounded by a bunch of celebrating maniacs.

If this match had happened 12 months ago I would have expected this outcome. However this season has been a nightmare with a few exceptions. Still early days but encouraging signs especially Dele and Kane playing better than recently. Be interested to see us against a park the bus team to see if we can overcome the lack of space as surely Dele will not find as much space against those teams. Definitely more hopeful and looking at how many points to 4th rather than 5th as per last week. Will take a big effort to get to 4th but more hopeful than a week ago.

The good news for us is that Chelsea, whilst playing ok at the moment are flaky and inexperienced. A bit of Mourinho games and I think they might implode. Hopefully he starts of by calling Lampard a voyeur and takes its from there

morinhos first game and for 70 mins looked good, but last 20 we flagged badly, and we started making mistakes, but we also took off a resurgent alli, and moura, and brought on rose, and eriksen, who have been shit all season, and they were not as effective as ones that went off, but we really looked leggy, but morinho will have seen the problems, and will rectify them over matches, and with that will come match toughness, mentally and physically, of which we lack, and what did he say, if you lose a match you should not be happy, and be more determined to win again.
everyones saying we are going to play boring football style, away, so what, we just need points, it isnt up to us to entertain away fans, thats for home games, pity about the 2 sloppy consolation goals from w ham, but we still got 3 points, but we will get stronger mentally, physically, rough, and will start to believe that we will win games, possible incomings jan, bruno, slatan, dybala, and bale?.
joe lewis and levy, will give morinho big money to spend, as for we are paying off the stadium, so we cant spend, do people not realise, joe is pissed at poch, after his shenanigans behind the scenes, and wants to step up the progress of spurs worldwide pr, and he could pay for the stadium, without breaking rules, and have money for big transfer kitty left, joe has over 10 billion+, and he knows he will get the money back anyway, its just quicker for progress, and he wants that.

morinhos first game and for 70 mins looked good, but last 20 we flagged badly, and we started making mistakes, but we also took off a resurgent alli, and moura, and brought on rose, and eriksen, who have been shit all season, and they were not as effective as ones that went off, but we really looked leggy, but morinho will have seen the problems, and will rectify them over matches, and with that will come match toughness, mentally and physically, of which we lack, and what did he say, if you lose a match you should not be happy, and be more determined to win again.
everyones saying we are going to play boring football style, away, so what, we just need points, it isnt up to us to entertain away fans, thats for home games, pity about the 2 sloppy consolation goals from w ham, but we still got 3 points, but we will get stronger mentally, physically, rough, and will start to believe that we will win games, possible incomings jan, bruno, slatan, dybala, and bale?.
joe lewis and levy, will give morinho big money to spend, as for we are paying off the stadium, so we cant spend, do people not realise, joe is pissed at poch, after his shenanigans behind the scenes, and wants to step up the progress of spurs worldwide pr, and he could pay for the stadium, without breaking rules, and have money for big transfer kitty left, joe has over 10 billion+, and he knows he will get the money back anyway, its just quicker for progress, and he wants that.
PUNCTUATION!
SENTENCES!
CONTENT!

1/10

Think before you post

Might be a bit controversial but I distinctly remember the morning it was announced that Spurs would not be moving into the Olympic Stadium. It was the on-sale date for the Scum game and I was queuing up for a bacon and egg roll in the cafe by the old ticket office. When I heard it being announced on the radio I let out an almighty cheer, and to my surprise I was alone in letting my elation be known. As weird as it may seem now when we have the best stadium in the world, a lot of fans back then did seem in favour of the move.

It was a fucking cold morning as it always seems to be when Scum tickets go on sale, and I was tired as fuck having been up since 4am, but i grabbed me a couple of seats in the Park Lane lower.
I'm with you, I never wanted to move there, and Stratford would be a lot more convenient for me. But how can we take the mickey out of the goons from moving and dropping the Woolwich from their name - would we have become Hotspur?
Anyway, I still believe it was a tactic by Mr Levy to push Haringey Council into moving along the new stadium build, as there were hold ups all over the place, IIRC. (I like to see the best in people and will give him the benefit of the doubt).

poch for first 5 years before cl semi, was a great manager, and if he had kept up that standard, he would still be in charge, but around semi time, he changed, he just signed new 5 yr deal, and he was happy, it all looked good, but then he starts releasing comments, like if we win the cl league i will leave spurs, wtf, makes players uncertain and not sure if they want to give their all for poch anymore, ie (they should do, for the loyal fans) but footballers dont see it this way, training had no drive, poch moped around and so i heard upset lots of players, not making for a happy camp.
then he releases another statement, DONT TALK TO ME, I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF TRANSFERS, I AM ONLY THE COACH, SPEAK TO MR LEVY, moping, stroppy poch opens mouth again, and when he picks his team for the matches, he messes up, he plays players who arent good enough, in bad form, or want away, and left out players better, and eager to play, it was like he was picking a weaker team on purpose, and what about the sustitutions, so late, and unfair on subs.
then he supposedly had a big meeting with levy, and possibly joe, and levy asked him, we were doing well, and then we got some good players in, and now we are bad, whats going on poch, but i bet they really knew, they have spies all over, and hear lots of things, according to inside sources.
heres therumours going around, poch had his head turned around cl time, by another club, and he wanted this other club, but now he must get the sack, (not resign=no 12 mil) and so he did all of the above, and people saying despicable spurs, treating poch like that, after all that hes done for them, but when he was told he is getting the sack, inside he was very happy, and not sad at all, laughing all the way to the bank, and now playing it coy, for media, and ready to go to the club he was tapped for.
this is what i have learned so far, but it all fits, so he isnt looking to wreak revenge on us by signing for gooners, (they are not big enough, and not the club) and levy compensation always has lots of clauses in them, we all know this, because he doesnt need to get back at spurs, because they gave him what he wanted, THE SACK WITH 12 MILLION, and look out for the amazon behind the scenes video they have just made, its supposed to be an eye opener.
poch of first five yrs, he stays, poch of semi period onwards had to go.

poch for first 5 years before cl semi, was a great manager, and if he had kept up that standard, he would still be in charge, but around semi time, he changed, he just signed new 5 yr deal, and he was happy, it all looked good, but then he starts releasing comments, like if we win the cl league i will leave spurs, wtf, makes players uncertain and not sure if they want to give their all for poch anymore, ie (they should do, for the loyal fans) but footballers dont see it this way, training had no drive, poch moped around and so i heard upset lots of players, not making for a happy camp.
then he releases another statement, DONT TALK TO ME, I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF TRANSFERS, I AM ONLY THE COACH, SPEAK TO MR LEVY, moping, stroppy poch opens mouth again, and when he picks his team for the matches, he messes up, he plays players who arent good enough, in bad form, or want away, and left out players better, and eager to play, it was like he was picking a weaker team on purpose, and what about the sustitutions, so late, and unfair on subs.
then he supposedly had a big meeting with levy, and possibly joe, and levy asked him, we were doing well, and then we got some good players in, and now we are bad, whats going on poch, but i bet they really knew, they have spies all over, and hear lots of things, according to inside sources.
heres therumours going around, poch had his head turned around cl time, by another club, and he wanted this other club, but now he must get the sack, (not resign=no 12 mil) and so he did all of the above, and people saying despicable spurs, treating poch like that, after all that hes done for them, but when he was told he is getting the sack, inside he was very happy, and not sad at all, laughing all the way to the bank, and now playing it coy, for media, and ready to go to the club he was tapped for.
this is what i have learned so far, but it all fits, so he isnt looking to wreak revenge on us by signing for gooners, (they are not big enough, and not the club) and levy compensation always has lots of clauses in them, we all know this, because he doesnt need to get back at spurs, because they gave him what he wanted, THE SACK WITH 12 MILLION, and look out for the amazon behind the scenes video they have just made, its supposed to be an eye opener.
poch of first five yrs, he stays, poch of semi period onwards had to go.

That rant belongs in the Poch thread buddy.

PUNCTUATION!
SENTENCES!
CONTENT!

1/10

Think before you post
hey mate (teacher) they can read it, its neat, not perfect as you want, but good enough, and i have seen worse, do you moan at the iphone texters stupid text language. just bantering with fellow spurs fans, not going to school.

The good news for us is that Chelsea, whilst playing ok at the moment are flaky and inexperienced. A bit of Mourinho games and I think they might implode. Hopefully he starts of by calling Lampard a voyeur and takes its from there
chelsea and leicester will drop out of top 4, and spurs will get top 4.

as i keep watching spurs from now, i will be watching mentality, and demeanor, along with fight and determination, we have the skill, but we need these other attributes to progress, and mourinho will instill this into them, because thats what he does.

Back
Top Bottom