West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were never moving to the Olympic Stadium though, we would be on the site of it - but with a stadium similar to the one we have ended up with. Yes, it's far better to still be located where we are, but either way we were going to be in a much better situation to West Ham.

Much better, yes, but the thought of being bang in the thick of that shopping centre hell sends shivers down my spine.

Our Arry knew... :dembelelol:

EKIVQClX0AEBEtL
It's okay, they still have it for 97 more years :levylol:

If this match had happened 12 months ago I would have expected this outcome. However this season has been a nightmare with a few exceptions. Still early days but encouraging signs especially Dele and Kane playing better than recently. Be interested to see us against a park the bus team to see if we can overcome the lack of space as surely Dele will not find as much space against those teams. Definitely more hopeful and looking at how many points to 4th rather than 5th as per last week. Will take a big effort to get to 4th but more hopeful than a week ago.

always found that strange, Of my Spurs supporting friends none were in favour but I kept hearing about fans who wanted the move, not sure why, I guess the whole ‘next level’ marketing bollocks or something.

i think a lot of people thought the new ground was a pipe dream and that was our only opportunity to build a world class stadium.

Back
Top Bottom