West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EKIBM-WXYAEF5jq

You should read the last 5 pages on KUMB, the thick fuckers reckon Ryan Fredericks tackle on Son was a brilliant tackle and wasn’t even a yellow or a free kick.
This lot whinge about the refs after every loss ( which is most weeks) more than Any club I know.
Flying in, studs up. Should have been a red immediately, no question. That could have ended Son's career right there.

Many Brazilians really struggle to communicate in Portugal, until they get used to the dialect.

The accents and pronunciations are so far apart it's barely the same spoken language, nothing like England to Australia for example.

More like an Ulsterman trying to have a chat with Forrest Gump.
Try American. Churchill called them" two countries separated by a common language". Bill Bryson's Mother Tongue is well worth reading.

Many Brazilians really struggle to communicate in Portugal, until they get used to the dialect.

The accents and pronunciations are so far apart it's barely the same spoken language, nothing like England to Australia for example.

More like an Ulsterman trying to have a chat with Forrest Gump.
Same with French people who go to Quebec, or Greeks who visit Cyprus

Or Glaswegians who leave Glasgow

You almost sound like the stupid childish twat that I have on ignore that likes GIFs and emojis but is incapable of adult debate

I bet you can’t guess but a clue is PS4

(with respect)

:dierpochhug:
Actually Baz is right. Those rags are an embarrassment to British journalism. I hate that other countries ever see them. They make me ashamed. They're on a par with Fox news.

Not temper your desire but your expectations after one game and 3 days at the club. As you say it's gonna take a while for Jose to work things out with both established players and the youth coming through.

But I'm not expressing expectations, I'm expressing desires.

Personally I'd like us to get a proper 6 in as soon as possible and have Skipp as the understudy.

Me too, but in the absence of the former, would like to see the later given a chance.

I thought he'd start Dier and I'm glad he did, not because I think he's the answer but because he recognized Moussa isn't the answer. That's progress in itself surely?

It's a wafer thin mint of progress though...

Back
Top Bottom