Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder what his thoughts are today .... Must be hoping to play a big part in the new set up.

Indeed, but he will have to contribute more and track back effectively. Mourinho is going to basically put together the Harry Kane team (nowt wrong with that) so he will expect wide men to provide effective service.

All very respectful comments from Lucas and shows his great attitude toward the greater good of the team, and excitingly points out how much Mourinho has wanted him in the past.

Really looking forward to seeing what this does for him.

All very respectful comments from Lucas and shows his great attitude toward the greater good of the team, and excitingly points out how much Mourinho has wanted him in the past.

The only Lucas quotes are from August, about the CL final. This is a piece of Mail fan fiction, which has been copied from a quote-free Brazilian article.

He probably is happy though! And I agree, hopefully he'll get more game time.

Not a good week for Guido

If we think back to the best Mourinho teams, he had a really strong front three. We’ve got Kane for Drogba, Son for Duff, but I’m not convinced Lucas is our Robben. Not a priority, but we could certainly improve upon him.

Was nice to see the Mourinho embrace as he came off.

I thought he was good today. Always showing for the ball. Always held on to it. Always beat his man.
End product lacking but definitely something for Mourinho to work with.

I thought he played well, he squandered a few counterattacks but tbf Kane did as well. As long as he keeps a high work rate and tracks back, he'll keep getting chances.

He fits the ‘Mourinho’ mould of wingers so opportunities won’t be as few and between as they were with Poch.

Back
Top Bottom