Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When January comes we'll see, that's a difficult time to buy players, we are being linked with some of the same players we were in the summer.
Yes, it's a cuntish time. I wouldn't pay too much heed to what the papers are now saying about our transfer targets just yet. I don't know about Mou's eye for a player, but at least it looks like he will be working with a DoF.

I cant keep up with this site anymore.

I have a busy week at work and now I'm watching JM interview videos and reading TFC threads instead of working.

Levy sacked Poch and me by the way things are going now. Fucks Sake!

Bald headed git. Grrrr

So far.. social media tributes from pretty much all the first XI active on insta except for Eriksen and Jan. Toby sort of gave a tribute but without any text, perhaps he's a man of few words!

Also apparently Danny Rose doesn't use social media - kudos to him for that :eriksenserious:

This sounds too bad to be true. Why would a chairman want to invest in a state of the art training facility and a players lodge but stop at installing cameras? I don't buy it.

Yeah, I’m not sure I buy that. Tbh, I’d have assumed training already was recorded, so more surprised that it’s not.

Only possible way it might be true is if Poch had gone full weirdo and was explicitly stating he no longer wanted to attend training.

Disagree, players should give everything in training, Dembele himself was inconsistent while he was here and was nearly sold at one stage, all they have to do is train for a few hours imagine if they have a real labouring on a building site or doing something similar.

At the end of the day Poch's training methods were a success if they weren't he would have been sacked years ago.
I think Poch's methods can have success only with young players who want to impress by giving everything they have every moment. As our squad got older Poch seems to have failed in training them accordingly which I think is a big reason why a lot of our older players who have played for a long time with Poch have started failing, even the likes of Dele, Kane,Dier who are all young ....their bodies cant take this super intense nonsense anymore.

Poch's seat has barely had time to cool down and half the TFC membership have changed their profile photo to Mourinho. Let's not get sentimental over the best manager we've had for a generation.

Poch's seat has barely had time to cool down and half the TFC membership have changed their profile photo to Mourinho. Let's not get sentimental over the best manager we've had for a generation.
I will forever be grateful to Poch, and as pathetic as it sounds, I will definetely call him a Tottenham legend. However, deep down I have always wanted José here simply because I hated how successful he was and I hated him as a rival.

Back
Top Bottom