Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
Also sacked a title winner halfway through his follow up season.

This was Leicester. Not Real Madrid.....Leicester City, a team who’s entire history consisted of three Carabou Cups.

And people think Poch would survive this shit under them because he lost a cup final?

I thought Tielemans was a good buy and we could have done with Jonny Evans at £3 million
Cunt claims we spend 470m on Poch when we probably also sold for 468m during that period

Not to mention the embarrassing scenes of summer 2018 when Poch asked Levy to be brave and got fuckall in return

Not backing Klopp this year is ok because they backed him last year.

Backing Poch this year is not ok because we didn’t back him last year

:cunt:

Laughable ain't it Sammy? Especially when you consider that the season before Levy didn't spend, the same as Henry at Liverpool hasn't this year we actually saw the chairman go out and get Sanchez, Aurier, Foyth, Llorente, Gazzaniga & Lucas for £110m-£120m which to date is officially the most we've ever spent in a season.

Who do we think will be, or do we think should be?

If Nagelsmann is off the table, as he's only just taken on the new project at RBL, then I'd like to see us go after Ten Hag.

And I'd fucking love us to go after Rangnick as Sporting Director. In fact I'd make this the priority.

But I think we should proactively, urgently get after both Ten Hag and Rangnick because Bayern are apparently interested in both, but Rangnick has reportedly said he'd only consider a job in England.
Nagelsmann has AVB 2.0 written all over him

sammyspurs sammyspurs

Can you please, if you're going to make the same fucking points about poch on every cunting fucking thread here, can you at least use different languages so it becomes even vaguely interesting?

Otherwise, shut your fucking mouth.

You fuck.

P. S Its not that I disagree with many of the points. I just don't need to see the exact same thing on every fucking thread. Ta

sammyspurs sammyspurs

Can you please, if you're going to make the same fucking points about poch on every cunting fucking thread here, can you at least use different languages so it becomes even vaguely interesting?

You fuck.

P. S Its not that I disagree with many of the points. I just don't need to see the exact same thing on every fucking thread. Ta
Haven’t mentioned Leicester before
Oops

Laughable ain't it Sammy? Especially when you consider that the season before Levy didn't spend, the same as Henry at Liverpool hasn't this year we actually saw the chairman go out and get Sanchez, Aurier, Foyth, Llorente, Gazzaniga & Lucas for £110m-£120m which to date is officially the most we've ever spent in a season.
We also sold for 100m that window

sammyspurs sammyspurs

You fuck.

Every thread you open on TFC is the same tedious bullshit - Poch is a cunt, Erisken is a cunt, Dele is a cunt, our match-going fans are cunts for supporting Poch, etc

He's like a mindless bot spewing the same drivel

Sammy - 2017
Liverpool are a farce, and Klopp is just another Pep, without the ready made trophies.
Fair play to them though, they had the balls to try the PL.
But they won't be successful here, they have a flawed view that you can just out score anyone. Look at the teams Liverpool lost to, and all he wants is attackers?!
He thought Van dijk was worth SIXTY million, and now seemingly doesn't give a shit about their defence.

Klopp the myth.....spunking dough left right and center. Where's this academy nurturing pioneer we were told about?

He has taught his team to raise it for the big teams and then think they can walk it against the bottom clubs....Swansea, Bournemouth, Burnley, Hull, Plymouth etc, LOL

Liverpool are where we were 8 years ago...only we were at least self sufficient and in the black.
Imagine having 200M debt and scraping 4th.

Sammy - 2019
Poch would have the Liverpool squad in 11th and Klopp would have us top.

His last one for a start. He’d be even better if he played under a top manager like Klopp.

:harrylol::harrylol::harrylol:

Fuck off and eat a cock, you donkey faced gooseberry
Imagine being single, 45 and stuck in a Swedish 1-bed because the Scandinavian dole pays higher than the UK one, in addition to some petty criminal record so you can never come back and work home. So you resort to 150+ deranged posts a day on a football forum 'winning'

Rodgers won't leave Leicester for us. At least not mid season.

Rodgers is an excellent coach. He’s proved himself a better coach than Pochettino over the years, that title bid from nowhere with Liverpool in 2013/14 and a Leicester side that were a shambles when he too over earlier this year are challenging for the title again. He’s good at developing young players and his teams play stylish football. He wouldn’t come near us in a fit at the moment though.

Back
Top Bottom