Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch will continue to say we are rebuilding or new players need to mature and integrate properly into the team as long as it buys him that one precious thing he continually relies on....... time. It is up to Daniel and the board to decide just how much of that commodity he has left in his account.
Many on here will defend him regardless of current performances/results because they feel that in some way the supporters owe him for previous top four finishes. I can understand that but surely there has to be a point where enough is enough and patience is finally exhausted :thumbdown:

Maybe we haven't quite reached it yet but just how bad does it need to get before we do ??

Poch will continue to say we are rebuilding or new players need to mature and integrate properly into the team as long as it buys him that one precious thing he continually relies on....... time. It is up to Daniel and the board to decide just how much of that commodity he has left in his account.
Many on here will defend him regardless of current performances/results because they feel that in some way the supporters owe him for previous top four finishes. I can understand that but surely there has to be a point where enough is enough and patience is finally exhausted :thumbdown:

Maybe we haven't quite reached it yet but just how bad does it need to get before we do ??
Do you think they will Sack him this season though? I just can’t see Levy doing it , I think this season he gets a free pass, doesn’t make sense to me as poch was saying at the start of the season he needs to win something, we also break our transfer record twice and we look a shambles, but regardless of how we feel I just think Levy gives him a free pass this season if we make it to the KO stages of the CL

When we are out of the CL and also shit in the league, then he goes. If we get our league form back before we are out of the CL, then he stays. 4 good years should get at least half a season to fix things.

Poch is not going to say we played bad and slate players. He knows we didn't but cannot really say that with how bad things are at the club. He has already said when he leaves the ground and club he will talk If and when he goes he will have a massive pay off also. Realistically how many clubs are waiting for him to be sacked because it would save them 30 odd million to get him away from Tottenham. Never really wanted him to go but it's so painful now it's a battle to not be in the bottom 3
Yep. Pep has come out & said he expects bravo to stop Liverpool.

Sorry guys, can't bring myself to read the last 80 pages, otherwise I really would be in a bad mood! Day started so well too, David Howell's was on my train to WHL, and we chatted all the way from Liverpool Street, what a nice guy, genuine Spurs. Then got to the shop nice and early and Stevie P was already there, so I had him to myself for a few minutes, sheer bliss. Then went to the Coach & Horses and had a good natter with an old friend, who I hadn't seen for a while. To the Dispensary where I met up with Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor , Mick Cooper Mick Cooper , cretinousgoat cretinousgoat Coys1955 Coys1955 . What nice people we have on this forum! The game was rubbish, Gio the only really bright spark, got soaked waiting for a train at Northumberland park, just about the perfect end to the perfect day!!!

think it’s fairly fucking obvious

If anyone needed rest then it is Kane. He has probably played the most this season. Today it showed. He is Brilliant but we cant rely on him every game. Moura is probably one of the highest payed players per minute played. He proved his worth against Ajax but since then he hasn't been given the time of day. Yet Aurier and Eriksen and Rose play game after game, even after showing their lack of interest in Spurs. We keep trying a 4-4-1-1 system dispite the aweful results it's brought us. I can understand starting like this but playing the whole game without trying anything different? I'm no fortune teller but until he goes, nothing will change.

Poch has brought us quite far. But he has reached his peak. He would be a better coach somewhere else. The players don't feel heard. And many of them are probably saying to themselves, "He treats you better if you publicly show lack of loyalty. Why should I work hard."

As for being tired. Liverpool have minimal backup. Mane, Salah, Van Dyk......... (the list is miles long), play game after game without getting so tired that they play Sh1t. Leaving Foyth on the bench after such a good performance is an example of such a Lousy excuse.

After Wednesday I was looking forward to today - within 10 min I was thinking what to have for dinner I’m currently drenched sitting at Euston waiting for a train to brum I’m wondering if I really want to waste time and money to watch this shite
Just think, you could've stayed local and enjoyed Birmingham City 0 - 1 Fulham mate

The worst thing about today is that Sheffield looked like the better team for most of the game and it was us playing at home. The VAR decision was ridiculous and almost gives the impression we won a point today instead of losing two.

Hopefully we will improve after the international break... I really want a win against the spammers.

I'd say he's had long enough.

Nothing convinces me he should be given more money. Time for a fresh voice

Nothing? Not even the last few seasons? Barely any investment, players running down their contracts and avoiding injury and not having motivation to play. Not sure what we expected

Back
Top Bottom