Next 6 Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many wins out of the next 6 fixtures?

• 1 - You pessimistic little s@*&

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 2 - .... you pessimistic little s@*&

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • 3 - Staying on the fence

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • 4 - Decent but not what we need

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • 5 - A respectable number that I think most would take

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • 6 - Plus the Champions League because it’s so unlikely to happen

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
I think the next period will define our season. We can still finish high in the league if we get going (depending on how well others do at this point)... if not, we might end up midtable. No relegation fears as things stand.
Of course not I have no fear of relegation but at the same time no chance of top four nowhere near good enough or consistent for that, if we can put a couple of wins together then great certainly not the season I envisioned such a mess.

No idea, as Poch has become so random/unpredictable.

His selection/shape tomorrow will determine if that will continue until he gets sacked or if he has the balls to overcome his arrogance and narcissism and humble himself and accept the flaws in his approach over the last 12 months, especially.

I'm fully primed for him to bust out a rancid Diamond tomorrow, though. lol

Would not surprise me in the least.

All the other top 6 big clubs have missed out on CL and it looks like we will do so this year. However whatever you think about the Europa league it allows the squad to be utilised rather than just playing the same 11 every Saturday and no midweek games. I think we can still end up top 6 but it will not be straight forward. Away to MU and Spammers has resulted in defeats in recent years and are not easy fixtures. I do think we will start to improve but it will not result in a winning run of 6 games.

Head says four, heart say 5. I genuinely think we have turned a corner but our record against West Ham at their ground recently has been horrid and knowing our luck United will turn up once we play them

Let's be fair, we could just as easily lose all six and have people still saying "Poch needs more time".....works both ways.
When was the last time we lost six in a row? do you even know? .... It's easy to be negative especially when you just make stuff up ... we might not be playing well but losing six in a row?

Last edited:
When was the last time we lost six in a row? do you even know? .... It's easy to be negative especially when you just make stuff up ....

To be fair, I think based on Borodin55 Borodin55 's posts, he is merely highlighting our inconsistent form. We have squandered leads, and played poorly as our records show. We have also had some encouraging signs, such as the game v red Star.

We need a run of wins on the league to rebuild our campaign.
FWIW, I think we will will 5 of these games and draw one.

When was the last time we lost six in a row? do you even know? .... It's easy to be negative especially when you just make stuff up ... we might not be playing well but losing six in a row?
I'm not being fucking negative,I've predicted four wins and a draw. You are the one who referred to "if we win all six" so I just counter balanced your argument with the opposite scenario. I could easily say you are being unrealistically optimistic.
Lighten up and don't look for something argumentative which isn't there.

We should aim for 6 wins. Anything other than that will be a disappointment. Spam and United away, we need to come out of the traps like a starving, wounded animal - and annihilate the fuckers. We have the quality. It’s the mentality that will define our success.

I'm not being fucking negative,I've predicted four wins and a draw. You are the one who referred to "if we win all six" so I just counter balanced your argument with the opposite scenario. I could easily say you are being unrealistically optimistic.
Lighten up and don't look for something argumentative which isn't there.
Nope we won six in a row just a few months back ... so that's very realistic ... as I said when did we last lose six in a row? do you even know?

I made a statement, you wanted to argue by creating an unrealistic alternative ... quit the negativity and we will all feel better for it

Nope we won six in a row just a few months back ... so that's very realistic ... as I said when did we last lose six in a row? do you even know?

I made a statement, you wanted to argue by creating an unrealistic alternative ... quit the negativity and we will all feel better for it
So saying I think we will win four games and draw one out of six is being negative, yeah right.
You were saying the Poch outs would still be moaning if we won all six and I'm simply saying the Poch ins would be equally as vociferous if the opposite happened.
Chill.

So saying I think we will win four games and draw one out of six is being negative, yeah right.
You were saying the Poch outs would still be moaning if we won all six and I'm simply saying the Poch ins would be equally as vociferous if the opposite happened.
Chill.

Miss-quoting yourself?
you actually said "we could just as easily lose all six"
.... but hey whatever you meant is fine

Back
Top Bottom