UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take a good win with lots of positives, but we didn't dismantle a good team.
Well I saw how good they were two weeks ago, but I was told their ground was a difficult place to go, and I enjoyed watching us play. I’ll take that.

Edit: At least we dismantled a bad one. We’ve not been doing that too often recently.

Last edited:
Take a good win with lots of positives, but we didn't dismantle a good team.
But we did dismantle a team and that's a start for us and good confidence for the new boys. Gotta take it where you can get it. Thankfully Poch will put paid to this newfound confidence by changing the side this weekend! We can't be too happy for too long.

Very professional job tonight, happy with the lads. Few nervy defensive moments but thats gonna happen when you rotate the back four.

I just hope we can take that into the game at the weekend and grab an away win there.. which we so badly need

Coys!

Very professional job tonight, happy with the lads. Few nervy defensive moments but thats gonna happen when you rotate the back four.

I just hope we can take that into the game at the weekend and grab an away win there.. which we so badly need

Coys!

We're at home this weekend, fella. :thumbup:

Coys!
Saturday at home and hopefully it will be the beginning of a nice run in the league:

Sheffield United at home
West Ham away
Bournemouth at home
Man. United away
Burnley at home
Wolves away

Rewatched our first goal and had a little chuckle at the Swedish commentator getting more and more annoyed at the ball not going in. So when we finally do score he just goes "Finally, it's finally in the net".

You could literally hear him get more and more annoyed every time the ball refused to go in.

How fucking good is Ndombele. Kid is just playing a different game isnt he. Thought lo celso did everything we want eriksen to do and more. Always hungry for the ball. Son as usual chipped in with some great runs and so happy for the kid to bag a couple after the disgrace of the weekend just gone.

Even dier had a decent game. I'd love it if we just lined up the same vs sheff utd. Please pochettino just once keep a winning team...

Rewatched our first goal and had a little chuckle at the Swedish commentator getting more and more annoyed at the ball not going in. So when we finally do score he just goes "Finally, it's finally in the net".

You could literally hear him get more and more annoyed every time the ball refused to go in.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom