UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t want to be a cunt and be overly criticising eriksen even more, but god damn the guy looks in a prison camp every time he plays this season. His all demeanour and body language is infuriating. Never expect this from Christian. An absolute cunt.

Pretty meh first half followed by an excellent second half. Quite pleased, especially with the attacking players.

We're not quite through yet. The biggest risk is actually Olympiacos--if they beat us in London, it would put us in a position of needing to get a point in Munich or for them to drop points at home against RSB. That's not a position I want to be in. If we get even a draw against Olympiacos, we're more or less through unless RSB somehow beats both Munich (in Belgrade) and Olympiacos (in Greece), which I'm not too worried about.

Obviously if we beat Olympiacos we are qualified.

Rose assist for an Eriksen goal. Poch mugging us all off. Poch out!

giphy.gif

Missed the game because we had tickets to see Count Arthur Strong performing in Hertford, but I'm so glad for Sonny and what a superb result.

COYS

Good result tonight and finally an away win

Hope people don't get too carried away mind

Red star are obviously very limited and the 5nil against them a couple of weeks back hardly acted as a springboard
I think the key thing will be the new signings. We need them to play well & lift the rest. We shouldnt get carried away like you say. Baby steps, 1 game at a time.

Great result and great performance. Pretty much positives throughout. Lo Celso looked really impressive and him and Ndomble could bring real change to the first team.

Dele still looking off it to me though, and just a thought about whether that CB pairing would be any good against a half decent attack? Not convinced they would but its definitely one to work on. Massive confidence boost for Dier.

Back
Top Bottom