UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enjoyed the second half a lot more than the first.

Seeing Sess, GLC and Ndombee on should get everyone pumped, as you can see the difference they'll make.

That trio brings pace, power, passing, vision, energy and endeavour.

Interesting period ahead of us.

Poch simply MUST utilise them - properly - and not think he can fanny about with rubbish rotation all day long.

They will be integral in salvaging anything decent from this season.

Eriksen scores, barely celebrates. Seemed embarrassed and his passing (two good efforts noted) was generally shocking. Over hit, backwards or off the pace.
Jesus Christ.. we win our first away match in near on 6 months and the first thing you do is moan about Eriksen?!

Move on. He scored, we win. Enjoy it.

Hard not to say Lo Celso MOTM today but Foyth in very close second for me. Both so composed on the ball which is pretty reassuring given our recent form. Think things are looking up lads :pochhail:
Massive assurance when you have a defender playing in the back four.

Yes the attacking threat is part of what we want to be but get the basic right first. Foyth, while not perfect, looked great in that position.

Just don't understand why it took so long to get here, given that in pre-season it was the plan.

One thing I think this shows more than anything to do with eriksen, is that Winks should not start - he slows down play and makes us play sideways football, dont get me wrong i think his a good player that can be useful but clearly worse for the team when he starts attacking wise

Ndombele was boss

This team is crying for a 4-3-3 with both of them in the middle.

Think Lo Celso can make an even bigger impact if he's not out wide

Nah, 4-2-3-1 for me all day every day.
We are the aggressors and favored in nearly every match we play.
We need the extra attackers on the field.
Ndombele sitting a bit deeper and setting up plays from deep is absolutely what we want.
Also, this formation worked- lets try and get a good rhythm going with it before we experiment further.

I love Lo Celso already. Fights, has skill and his movement is first class.

Also at one stage Dav and Foyth were discussing tactics, seems weird given the Belgium duo rely on telepathy as they never seem to talk to anyone.

Lol.... Great night all round yet the bitter mutt troll is straight in there blowing kisses.

What a life!

Back
Top Bottom