West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Overall, obvious the tale of two different halves again............

First half was a mixed bag.......loads of possession, but not enough in that final 3rd on both the final pass or shot..Bale and Dempsey had some nice linkage play. Defensively , sort of the same, w/ Walker getting badly beaten and Lloris having to save the day on a few occasions. By the end of the year, i think it might be safe to say that he'll go down at Spurs best signing of the year.

2nd half.......a gift from Brom which had alot to w/ Walker's hard work on the touchline so give the man his props after the poor first half. Popov obviously irritated and reacted right when he had enough distance tween him and Walker to even land the luge on Walker, but still unacceptable. BYE! From there, it was all possession, pressure and and a world class strike by Bale.

3 points in a tough away fixture ........All positives for me.

And i'm looking forward to hearing this lovely tune when Newcastle comes to the Lane.......

"Gareth Bale - He plays in the Middle"

Let's hope he scores a hattrick tonight but the other team score 4 :adestare:

That way he comes back thinking he is god and in form for Newcastle.
He would think he's god no matter what
124adebayor_468x325.jpg

All the things you did to me
and everything you said
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
we slip and slide as we fall in love
and I just can't get enough of youuu
do do do do do do do do do do
LEWIS HOLTBY!

Back
Top Bottom