Will the FA rescind Son's red card after the statement they made?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will the FA rescind Son's red card?

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 85 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m glad they corrected it but Martin Atkinson is still a huge asshole who cost us 2 points (much more valuable than Son avoiding a ban) and should be booed mercilessly by Spurs supporters from now until eternity.
Good point. He will certainly get my eternal boos. Who was in the VAR room? They'll get it too. Bunch of sodding no-hopers.

Sanity prevails

Why couldn't var make that same decision. Isn't it also an independent panel. Also can't see how the ref made a clear and obvious error in initially giving a yellow anyway so a complete joke all round. But guess it's good that he is now available for the next games.

I thought our chances were 50/50 on this one, but that the FA would dig their heels in when it came to it. But, very pleased for Sonny. Justice has most certainly been done (except the 2 dropped points we wont get back). But he didn't deserve that 3 match ban. Hope everyone, including Everton fans can move on from it. It was a freak of an event in what is turning out to be a freak of a season for us.

I thought our chances were 50/50 on this one, but that the FA would dig their heels in when it came to it. But, very pleased for Sonny. Justice has most certainly been done (except the 2 dropped points we suffered). But he didn't deserve that 3 match ban. Hope everyone, including Everton fans can move on from it. It was a freak of an event in what is turning out to be a freak of a season for us.
Not sure they can rescind his mental state, but that's for us to manage.

Back
Top Bottom