Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was accidental... which is what made the Red even worse... it insinuated that it was deliberate... which it wasn't...
You could see by Son's expression he was shocked and devastated... yet a red card implicates him 100%
Aurier was the 'force' which broke his leg... it was fucking awful...
I just wonder why when our player snaps his arm in 3 directions, WE don't have the wherewithal to 'win it for him'... yet the sense of injustice the Everton players felt, made them doubly determined to at least equalise, and had there been much more time left, probably win.

I guess OUR players are just heartless cunts who care more about someone else's player than their own.
We went to shit against Brighton... and we had 87 minutes to put that right...

Yet today, the MOMENT the injury happened (AND the board for 12 minutes injury time went up) you just KNEW... fucking KNEW They would equalise.

I'm not a betting man, but I'd have put my remaining Kidney on them scoring once the injury happened.

the majority of our players under Poch are spineless wankers

Regardless of all else that happened today (and that's quite a lot) can someone from the "Poch In" camp please explain to me (without insult or wit) one thing please.
What was the rationale (from both a tactical and player motivating point of view) in putting Ryan Sessegnon onto the pitch to replace Eriksen after a game that had lasted 101 minutes in total and had just sixty seconds remaining :thumbdown:

Regardless of this divisive "camp" fuckery....

To wind the clock down and take the point.

Last edited:
My two Bob's worth
Firstly, how the fuck did Eriksen get 101 mins and 10 secs... baffling ...
secondly, that was never a red card in a million years, he fractured his ankle by sticking his foot in the ground in between the two tackles.
Thirdly, Will Poch learn how to manage a game, Dier should have come on for Eriksen or Lucas to see the game out.
Fourth point, Lucas is not a 90 minute player, as much as I love him he is better coming on during a match.
Fifth point , Its a much needed point and without our talisman player.
think Ive covered most things...

True it was, no excuses, but it until the ridiculous red card farce it looked like we might win an ugly 3 points, which would have been precious. I'd have been content wth that, all things considered
No excuses?

Not even the excuses that have been used to defend the same dog shit for the last 11 months?
Ok....today it was not ok all of a sudden.

How odd

We're finishing mid-table this season
But that was baked in the cake in the summer. Not just because of the many new bodies we didn't get in but also due to the many useless bodies we didn't get out. I can't believe anyone would have expected anything more considering our form (not results) last season and the lack of any change in the dynamics of the first team.

We are 10pts off 4th place after only 11 games, but not to worry Leicester City are crap and will implode soon enough and Chelsea have Frank Lampard as manager and sold Hazard, I can’t wait to see their faces when we overtake them🙄
We just need Pochettino to regain his eyesight, stop talking bollocks, spend about 300m in January and we are top 4 again, wee buns!!

Also.. people who have been crying for Lucas have seen today why he isn’t trusted.

He barely contributed today, doesn’t hold the ball up and takes a lot away from Son’s game.

Great squad player, but isn’t good enough for our strongest 11.
Exactly! Thank you. Rarely plays well as a starter. Whole hearted guy, but an impact player I'm afraid.

You are quite something. Everyone agrees that this was a shocking performance. Literally no argument. Bit you’re still trying to be obnoxious. I really pity you at times. We’re all Spurs. No need to constantly rant and act like a dick.
We’re all spurs?
What about the “come into OUR away end and calhappy clappers” blah blah blah

Pity me? Pity yourself, I’ve been aware we are shit for nearly a year. You’ve got it all coming of today was your walk up call.

Im already fucking numb to it

hes probably been tapped, just after semi final win champions league, it went pear shaped soon after, heres the options, 1 hes lost his mind, 2 he cant manage any more like before when he was good, lost dressing room and players,, 3 he wants the sack, he wont leave, without his money, and hes picking weak teams on purpose, to force levys hand.
I'm seriously starting to believe that it's 3.

Poch is just acting bizzarely and seems to be trying to get himself sacked with his team selection.

The conspiracy theorist in me would think that he's looking after Eriksen as they're both going to be ending up at the same place at the end of the season.......

Positivities

Aurier was very good
Sanchez impressed
Alderwiereld was solid
Ndombele looked decent
Dele took his goal well.

fin.

Last edited:
Also.. people who have been crying for Lucas have seen today why he isn’t trusted.

He barely contributed today, doesn’t hold the ball up and takes a lot away from Son’s game.

Great squad player, but isn’t good enough for our strongest 11.
He was toilet. Not going to pretend.
The manager has done this to the lot of them though

Not hard to sum that game up. Desperately sorry for Son, who should have never been sent off for that, and Gomes of course, wish him well.

Top 4 is gone. We're no-where near it.

Poch will be gone by Christmas. Should be now, but Levy will hold on as long as he can as he wont want to pay him off. But eventually, when we're bottom half of the table in December, he'll have to.

One final point on Eriksen. The most unprofessional display from an out-going footballer I've ever seen . Can't even be arsed to put a shift in. Wanker.

Back
Top Bottom