Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perhaps best illustrated by KWP. An up and coming RB, started against Barca (where he admittedly made a mistake but recovered well) and then what, four starts since? In the bin. Poch will back a liability like Aurier but absolutely shun a committed player like KWP.

And Skipp, with an excellent preseason, now abandoned.

Definitely time to drop the idea that Poch develops talent.

That idea died along time ago for some of us

Strange but, not so long ago, I used to watches matches such as this on my large screen TV, relaxed on the couch, with a glass of red in hand and confidently awaiting a Tottenham goal. This afternoon I shall be watching on my android tablet, seated on the toilet, drinking Gaviscon and making sure the bog roll is near to hand.
How times change.....
:coys:
Got room for two?

Who did Levy replace Llorernte with?!
Kane’s been out for 159 days injured since 2016/17

35 games

This is the first time we haven’t had a back up striker when he’s been injured.
Would you like to hazard a guess at how many times Poch replaced Kane with Llorente or Janssen in a straight swap?

Release Parrot from his cage
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom