Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's very harsh on him, he looked like he was beginning to find his form again in the past couple games. I would still like to see him more. He should've been subbed off today though.
In the last couple of games? Against a weak redstar, the team scored 5 goals and he had no contribution whatsoever and today the same.
He scored against Watford and that was that. We are better of having a decent player for 3 X 90mins in the three matches performing and contributing rather than one goal to show for.

But would you all be saying the same if Son’s second off the bar had gone in? Or if we’d held on for a 1-1.

performance was poor, but according to plan to frustrate. Unhelpful penalty and earlier subs would have helped, but looking more hopeful than against Brighton, for example.

Only Sky can make a player that DIVED for a wrongful penalty as his only contribution as man-of-the-match when it was obvious Gazzanigga truly was.

Referee defeated Spurs in the end and some so-called fans on this forum should see what the players have to SUFFER every week!!
I don't agree. It was a stone cold penalty for me whether we like it or not, but if I was Mane, I would be utterly f*cking furious that the crowd was signing Salah's song when all he did was knock in the pen. Mane was a threat throughout and had far more influence over the 90.

Maybe we can stir the pot and get him in January. :levylol:

I have a very different view from the majority that has spoke their mind here.
I blame Poch for a lot of our losses recently. But i think he has done well here, in terms of the strategy and approach of the games.
Ultimately i feel we lacked quality in FB section and thats why today happens.
Get a good FB and throw Eriksen anywhere i dont care, i believe we are as good as them. Hell, you swap our FB i bet you anything we would have won.

Ndombele looked so good, so confident and commanding.

But losses were always hard to swallow, it could dent on our confidence and halting any rebound momentum we would have like.
But i hope we build on this, and with Kane on the armband, i'm cautiously confident.
Kane, Son, Lamela, Sissoko, Ndombele has to play every game. Put in some new blood in the form of GLC, Sessegnon and in some way KWP, Foyth. I hope we can then find some form.

Nb : Toby played so well, his best game for ages.

Here’s an idea, why not give GLC a fucking start vs everton! No more of this, 5, 10 mins crap..man looks good, but how can he be judged when he’s been handled with kid gloves. Start him next week and give 65-70 mins, can’t be any worse then Erikson was today.

-------------------------Loris

Sissoko----Awldevireld --- Sanchez---- Davie

------------- Ndombele ------Le Celso

---------------------- Lamela

-----Lucas ---------- Kane------------Son

Why we didnt play this lineup I dont know, if Aurier had to play LB, then swap Le Celso for Sissoko

because Poch absolutely fucking despises Lucas for some reason

But would you all be saying the same if Son’s second off the bar had gone in? Or if we’d held on for a 1-1.

performance was poor, but according to plan to frustrate. Unhelpful penalty and earlier subs would have helped, but looking more hopeful than against Brighton, for example.
You can say if this and if that in any football match and ofcourse sometimes the margins go against you

But the situation here is that we are losing match after match with no sign of change in sight

Back
Top Bottom