Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ss.png

this is why pochetinno is an idiot and son has always been bigger than tottenham.

why does he always sub son. always sub son. Son is the most subbed player in tottenham.
why did he not sub alli off who has been fuck useless?

ah well wont be long till kane runs himself into the ground like every season but still lol

To rest him for Sunday???

Well...
Am at a loss. Makes tomorrow's media a lot more bearable and I loved the movement pass and passing tonight. Such a Jekyll and Hyde team in the last few months. Fingers crossed the wobble is over!

Any football experts who can explain what was different tonight outside of what I mentioned then I'd love to hear

What Dier at CDM? Seeing Dier at all on the pitch is comforting to me considering where we've been at with CDMs... He had some incredible years, and still has it in him for more I think.

Playing Dier as a midfielder was the beginning of Poch's problems and the demise of our midfield. He's ponderous, can't press because he's too cumbersome and gets turned too easily, doesn't want the ball under pressure, doesn't want the ball off the defenders when we are getting pressed and trying to play out and can't move with the ball or pass it under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom