The Norwich away match thread 30/1/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never say never. Did the Scum give up when they were eleven points behind last season? No. Neither should we. Fuck. That. Shit.

Agreed Chelsea have all the consistency of Diarrhoea at the moment they have the ability to lose to everyone. Tomorrow is St. Levy's day and we look fucking lethal going forward with Holtby in the side.

Sure we sucked in the first half, but they harried and fouled us like there was no tomorrow.

Lets

Fucking

DO
THIS!!!

COYS

I feel better than I did at 70 mins. We dropped two points, but we'll pick up more than that with Holtby on the pitch. That pass to Lennon with his first touch was brilliant.

Gutted for Gylfi not to get that goal, especially as we'll probably be seeing even less of him now.

First half was the worst we've looked all season. Conditions were shit, Norwich are good at home, etc. but still somewhat worrying.

Parker doesn't look like he's fully recovered yet. Glimpses of his old form here and there but an achilles injury does tend to have a lasting effect.

Bale the difference again. Don't need to harp on about that, he's different class. Funnily enough Defoe with the assist but of course they were miles away from the area, no chance he'd shoot from there.

Holtby, well, he's got that fire. If he was trying to prove he'd immediately help us out I think he did. Should start at West Brom.

Still 4th, but by a hair. Thank fuck Woolwich didn't win. Chavs are out of sight though IMO.
Chelsea are hardly out of sight, only four points last time I looked.

If this is our 'blip', our ACN lull, whatever you want to call it... I'll take it.

We have had bad results and bad spells already this season and come back from them, we will do again.

I think we are pretty much where we deserve to be.

Didn't think I'd be able to take any positives from the game an hour ago, but I can muster a fair few now:
1. Unbeaten league run continues, hopefully that's good for confidence and momentum.
2. We scored a late equaliser for the second game in a row.
3. Only Everton gained ground on us, so we go again with no real damage done.
4. Holtby.
5. We WILL have more striking options in February. Whether that's just Adebayor I don't know, but the squad will be a least a little stronger in upcoming weeks.

f8d7bbe32670e9f2362c648aba818369.gif

Back
Top Bottom