White Hart Lane's Primary Usage?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is White Hart Lane's primary used for currently?

• Football

Votes: 63 86.3%
  • American Football

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Music

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Lets just ask Bayern what they want to use it for, because they now own the gaff ffs.

Oops the missus just came through the door, got to go now. Sorry to disappoint you Baz, but she doesn’t look like she needs blowing up. Spaghetti Carbonara coming up.

Whatever your views on this question, who can honestly say they don't believe that Daniel touches himself at night thinking of the exciting synergies offered by tying the two sports together in a single overarching London Hotspurs franchise?

Sorry SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur , this is a silly thread, and anyone who voted for options 2 or 3 are either being just as silly or just looking for an argument.
What's wrong with the stadium being used for other events, as long as it doesn't interfere with the main reason it was built - the world famous home of the Spurs!

Sorry SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur , this is a silly thread, and anyone who voted for options 2 or 3 are either being just as silly or just looking for an argument.
What's wrong with the stadium being used for other events, as long as it doesn't interfere with the main reason it was built - the world famous home of the Spurs!
I entirely agree.

Unfortunately, there are those that believe option 2. That is what I've been debating against the past couple of days.

I just wanted to gather evidence to present to those that are scared of all things NFL that it is not the view of the average Spurs fan and that White Hart Lane is and will ALWAYS be primarily the home of Spurs.

As ever, it's the vocal minority.

Back
Top Bottom