Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going off on a stretcher, with oxygen for a fucking dislocated elbow, sums up the mentality of the team, WEAK.

Captain my fucking arse, what a pussy, sick of these flakey players with these flakey mentalities, behaving like babies not doing their jobs properly when they get paid an absolute fortune to kick a fucking bag of air.

It's pathetic honestly.

What a repulsive little man you are.

I think he's done TBH...
shoulda called it a day the moment the whistle went in the World Cup Final!
He kept us in the game in that 1st leg v City and I doubt we would've gone through if it wasn't for him. A Champions League triumph with us would be the perfect goodbye for him. But, I think he's done with us. His injury is terrible and I doubt he'll be the same player...

Going off on a stretcher, with oxygen for a fucking dislocated elbow, sums up the mentality of the team, WEAK.

Captain my fucking arse, what a pussy, sick of these flakey players with these flakey mentalities, behaving like babies not doing their jobs properly when they get paid an absolute fortune to kick a fucking bag of air.

It's pathetic honestly.
Come back and repeat those words when YOU dislocate your elbow!

Form aside, and it's been patchy at best, but a dislocated elbow FUCKING hurts... you don't have to be a weak pussy to feel it!

He kept us in the game in that 1st leg v City and I doubt we would've gone through if it wasn't for him. A Champions League triumph with us would be the perfect goodbye for him. But, I think he's done with us. His injury is terrible and I doubt he'll be the same player...
I don't doubt that for a minute....
But Gazza got us to the 1991 Cup Final... doesn't mean he was a fucking liability for the first 15 mins of the Final itself... and that WE were better off once he'd been subbed....

Not the case yesterday, as Gazza conceded 2 more...
I'd have preferred Lloris to punch it out and see out the next 87 minutes... but who knows what coulda happened had had stayed on!

What a repulsive little man you are.

lol how is that repulsive? If someone had this sort of treatment by the NHS, 7 paramedics and an ambulance ride and hospital bed for a dislocated fucking elbow would you be ok with it?

No, it's pathetic and not only a complete waste of resources but also incredibly weak and spineless.

If you want to talk about something repulsive, how about a man who drinks and drives and gets away with it? Talking as someone who has lost a friend to a drunk driver, I think that's pretty "repulsive."

Too many people here have undying loyalty to these players and overlook things just because they think it's some sort of insult to the club if you don't back them, no, what's insulting is putting these players above the club even when they turn in performances like yesterday and behave like weak and spineless fools.

Also find it ironic how we have posters on here telling others to die and nothing gets said but you can sit here and call me repulsive because I called one of our players a weak pussy with a flakey mentality, which is the truth btw even if you don't like it.

Last edited:
Come back and repeat those words when YOU dislocate your elbow!

Form aside, and it's been patchy at best, but a dislocated elbow FUCKING hurts... you don't have to be a weak pussy to feel it!

I already have dislocated my elbow before, I drove myself to the hospital mate, it's painful as fuck yes, not denying that but honestly, the reaction yesterday was absurd.

I already have dislocated my elbow before, I drove myself to the hospital mate, it's painful as fuck yes, not denying that but honestly, the reaction yesterday was absurd.
Thought so.....
Fucking French pussy! We're better off out of Europe if THAT'S the level of weak minded soft loser we have to answer to....
Cunt shoulda played on!!

I'm JOKING!!!

Thought so.....
Fucking French pussy! We're better off out of Europe if THAT'S the level of weak minded soft loser we have to answer to....
Cunt shoulda played on!!

I'm JOKING!!!

What's him being French got to do with anything? I don't think he should have played on, I just think that he should have had a little bit more self respect, Kane had a far worse injury and walked off the pitch.

When it happened I thought he had broken an arm or was severely injured, I felt incredibly bad for him and whilst I still feel bad that he has suffered an injury I feel like our captain should probably be setting a better example in terms of how to deal with things, he could have walked off the pitch with his chin up and shown the boys that despite being injured after letting that howler in, he still has the strength and courage to walk off with his chin up, that's the sort of thing that inspires people to do better imo.

What's him being French got to do with anything? I don't think he should have played on, I just think that he should have had a little bit more self respect, Kane had a far worse injury and walked off the pitch.

When it happened I thought he had broken an arm or was severely injured, I felt incredibly bad for him and whilst I still feel bad that he has suffered an injury I feel like our captain should probably be setting a better example in terms of how to deal with things, he could have walked off the pitch with his chin up and shown the boys that despite being injured after letting that howler in, he still has the strength and courage to walk off with his chin up, that's the sort of thing that inspires people to do better imo.
He dislocated his fucking arm... nothing to do with being French...
EVERYTHING to do with him being a human being With a central nervous system.....

Or don't you have one?

With out Hugo’s world class saves we would have lost to Southampton.

Did you know that Hugo Lloris has now made nine errors leading to goals in the Premier League since the start of the 2016/17 season, only Asmir Begović has made more (10).

That's indicative of an issue with mentality and he's our CAPTAIN, I mean he even made a massive fuck up for France in the WC final.

He dislocated his fucking arm... nothing to do with being French...
EVERYTHING to do with him being a human being With a central nervous system.....

Or don't you have one?

It's a dislocated elbow mate, I have literally had one with torn ligaments, it's painful but I didn't get a stretcher with oxygen and morphine into hospital because of it, the fact that people think that's normal is just mindblowing to me, honestly.

This is why people who watch contact sports think football players are pathetic.

It's a dislocated elbow mate, I have literally had one with torn ligaments, it's painful but I didn't get a stretcher with oxygen and morphine into hospital because of it, the fact that people think that's normal is just mindblowing to me, honestly.

This is why people who watch contact sports think football players are pathetic.
...AND you didn't let a goal in for Spurs whilst doing it.... so I guess you win that one AS WELL!

Hugo is supposed to be the captain, the leader, fearless, the guy who stays with the ship when it's sinking or at least shows to the other players that when something bad happens you keep fighting and refuse to give up or hold your head up with pride, it seems to me he suffered an injury but the pain of knowing he fucked up again was the most unbearable part for him, hence why he took the cowards way out.

Now I am not saying he could have stayed on the pitch but come on now...

skysports-tottenham-brighton-4795841.png

All that for a dislocated elbow for fuck sake, are you kidding me? Lower pain threshold? My 7 year old would deal with pain better than that, like I said before, this is supposed to be the leader of the team, look at the difference between how him and Kane reacted when injured.

Dude are you for real?

Pain isn’t this objective thing. Your dislocated elbow may be a 5 on the pain scale for you and a 9 for someone else.

Get over your manly self and realize people are human and the spectrum of life is what makes us unique.

Take a piss sitting down and maybe you will relax. That or go eat a plate of bacon, shoot a gun, and tell your wife to clean the house.

So much shit being spoken in this thread that I can barely believe what I am reading.

You know it is not the player's decision to evaluate how serious his injury is and what treatment he needs? They are insured to fuck and are extremely valuable assets. If anything happened after the injury that made it worse the medical team would be in so much shit. They are not Joe Bloggs Forum Poster where it doesn't matter to anyone how fucked their arm is long-term.

...AND you didn't let a goal in for Spurs whilst doing it.... so I guess you win that one AS WELL!

Take your biased goggles off, stop trying to defend the player because he plays for us, if he was any other teams keeper you would be taking the piss, that's the issue here.

Like I said many times before, I don't have loyalty to players, managers or chairman, they aren't the club, they come and go, they don't have loyalty to us (well Kane does but he's a special kind of player that actually loves the club and supports it, very rare) Lloris has even said before that if Poch wasn't here he doubts he would stay, I don't know why people worship him so much tbh.

H

Dude are you for real?

Pain isn’t this objective thing. Your dislocated elbow may be a 5 on the pain scale for you and a 9 for someone else.

Get over your manly self and realize people are human and the spectrum of life is what makes us unique.

Take a piss sitting down and maybe you will relax. That or go eat a plate of bacon, shoot a gun, and tell your wife to clean the house.

Yes, I am for real and just because I think it's utterly pathetic how soft people are these days doesn't mean that I am a gun shooting, bacon eating alpha male (which sounds like your worst nightmare based on what I have just read.)

People aren't born with higher pain tolerance, you're aware of that right? It's a mentality issue, you build you tolerance to pain by exposing yourself to it, also it's how you approach things mentally,

Yes, I agree, we are all unique little snowflakes in 2019 aren't we.

Yes, I am for real and just because I think it's utterly pathetic how soft people are these days doesn't mean that I am a gun shooting, bacon eating alpha male (which sounds like your worst nightmare based on what I have just read.)

People aren't born with higher pain tolerance, you're aware of that right? It's a mentality issue, you build you tolerance to pain by exposing yourself to it, also it's how you approach things mentally,

Yes, I agree, we are all unique little snowflakes in 2019 aren't we.

Fully aware, but not everyone is a Tibetan monk like you. You don’t know Hugo’s story or his mentality. He was hurt and so let the man react how he reacts. This isn’t about being shot and saying it is a flesh wound. Whether he sat their and walked off or had oxygen, our issues are far deeper than pain tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom