Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well you learn something new everyday :)
I might start taking Heroin...
American football, or as it should be called, handball. 10 seconds of dubious action followed by 20 minutes of brain damaged idiots talking rubbish with way to many adverts. Why oh why would anyone watch this?

The Spanish philosopher, Santayana, said, " Those who cannot remember the past are forever condemned to repeat it". I think Poch is a perfect example. He just never ever learns or looks inward at where the problems might be. Without this type of introspection, he will eventually destroy any club he leads regardless of the available talent. For this reason alone, he should go before the destruction process is complete.
Nailed it.

Just checked and by the looks of things "if" Liverpool beat Man U next week they equal both the longest winning streak at the start of a season and the longest winning streak full stop.
So the week after... we face them with the records up for grabs.
No pressure.
:pochfacepalm:

Just watching the MOTD highlights.

Fucking Sissoko (who also flinched out the way of Bayern's free kick in the week) ducks out of the way of the cross for their second goal. Then fucking points. Wanker.

Don't know where to start with today. It was an absolute shitfest from start to finish. No passion, no movement, no ability, no clue, no idea. Can't remember a performance like that in the Pochettino reign. Newcastle last day 2015/16 was bad but in a way there were mitigating circumstances for that. A one off freak result when the league had been lost and half the squad had one eye on the Euros.

Even last season when problems were showing and we lost 13 league games I still can't recall such a spineless, disinterested performance. Fuck it was bad. So, so bad.

All I know is we should fuck off Tottenham and just support the future NFL franchise!

Looking forward to the rest of rugby World Cup and a future watching and enjoying cricket

I need to enjoy sport again, football, per my post before a ball was even kicked this season, is just a load of bollocks
NFL is not sport.

Eh?

We kept the one's we wanted to keep (bar Walker); full stop. Sadly, NOW a couple of them won't re-sign even though we offered them MUCH bigger wages nearly 2 years ago.

At that age and time; Dier had just come off of his best season so far and was yet another young player for whom it looked like he would continue to improve...

Some you win, some you lose.... C'est la vie.
Actually what we should be saying is " you lose some....and then you lose some more"

Fucking Sissoko (who also flinched out the way of Bayern's free kick in the week) ducks out of the way of the cross for their second goal. Then fucking points. Wanker.

Yep all his fault

Everyone else had a good game

He was bought as a RB after all

Did he make any good forward runs and set people up who should have scored??

No??

Just as I thought

You weren’t watching the same game

I'd love to set up a webcam and watch you watching a Sissoko performance... Do you have to leave all the doors and windows open to prevent your front room filling up with froth?

Back
Top Bottom