Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was at both games.

Thanks for the reminder.

:pochcry:
Yeah i was at the Chelsea game. I fucked off after their 4th goal I think. Ginola up front, so we missed him in midfield (no other fucker to play striker if i recall) fuckin Vega and Scott was it, at the back?? Dark days indeed.....result was shit the other night and embarrassing, but we've come a long way from those days still.

I’ve had Gooners offering sympathy. Not laughing. Sympathising, because “we know what it’s like to get a Bayern spanking”. Fuck of you shit cunts, I’d rather you laughed. Most of us are. Right? Right?

We know the final score Spaniel, but that wasn't the point.
Just trying to stop the arguments. Time to start concentrating on the Brighton game. You know they're going to fancy their chances. We have to put in a good solid and convincing win. The PL is the most important thing in the calendar for me.

Just trying to stop the arguments. Time to start concentrating on the Brighton game. You know they're going to fancy their chances. We have to put in a good solid and convincing win. The PL is the most important thing in the calendar for me.
YEah of course, I already predicted a 0-2 one hour after the match on Tuesday.

Okay, then parts of it I misunderstood.
I guess we can agree that he has to play (and start) most of the games for sure.

But regarding your last sentence - for 1,000,000th time - you have not and you might will not. None of us have time to scout, compare, follow, analyse all the talented coaches in Europe. This is a full time job. We don't get paid for it. I also doubt that you would have suggested at the moment of AVB sack (before you read speculation/news) that Pochettino would be our next coach. But he was. And did overall splendid job.

Hoping this scenario will happen with new manager (who will hopefully appointed ASAP) as well.
Myopic and foolish thing to do, he will be hard to replace and it will cost a fortune

But you will get your wish, because he will probably resign.

With people as fickle as you to serve, why wouldn't he?

When AvB was sacked Stevie Wonder would have been an adequate replacement

Myopic and foolish thing to do, he will be hard to replace and it will cost a fortune

But you will get your wish, because he will probably resign.

With people as fickle as you to serve, why wouldn't he?

When AvB was sacked Stevie Wonder would have been an adequate replacement

Come on, he won't resign himself. He holds out for the payoff of his contract ;)

This fickle stuff is always easy and simple label to attach to anyone.
I've written about this longer before, but in short why I truly think that his time is up
- our results have been getting worse for seasons now (decline starting from Xmas 2017/18 - soon 2 yrs in downward trend)
- many of squad members seem to have regressed instead of progressed over 2 years
- his failure to actually pick players who are good enough for starting XI (last one signed were Sonny and Toby)
- he has lost all of his benefits - we used to be physically enduring team who presses high and keeps discipline in defense. On tuesday we lasted 30 minutes and we have given leads away against Woolwich, Olympiacos and Leicester, we do not press anymore and our defense is straight up awful
- he is poisoning the atmosphere himself with all those "I would have left after CL win"; "current squad is not best I have had", one day saying that "I don't want DoF/head scout, as I want more decision power to me" and then "I should be called coach not manager" etc
- his unbelivable stubborness - he keeps playing without DM even though our defense needs support. He keeps playing his favourites that do not desrve it, and he does not even make substitutes before 70th minute mostly.

Ofc it is always easier to call other people names then to actually argument why would he be kept here. But up to now I have not seen a single argument except for nostalgia for the past - we played some exciting football under him, but literally ALL of this is gone now. Only memories.

Didn't even see the game....

Was the result karmic revenge for me being elsewhere? :(

Can't bring myself to watch back now.

Ossie Wembley ... Grow some nuts and 'at' me if you're gonna cunt me off.

Being battered by BM doesn't mean that Poch has been shite for 6 years and, despite what your ego tells you, the result doesn't vindicate your endless depressing drone. However, you're ARE still an insipid, miserable cunt... You continue to blame actual supporters for our plight, but refuse to state what you have done to prevent any of it yourself.... Still waiting for your plane & banner to fly over WHL. MUG.

We move on.

Last edited:
Didn't even see the game....

Was the result karmic revenge for me being elsewhere? :(

Can't bring myself to watch back now.

Ossie Wembley ... Grow some nuts and 'at' me if you're gonna cunt me off.

Being battered by BM doesn't mean that Poch has been shite for 6 years and, despite what your ego tells you, the result doesn't vindicate your endless depressing drone. However, you're ARE still an insipid, miserable cunt... You continue to blame actual supporters for our plight, but refuse to state what you have done to prevent any of it yourself.... Still waiting for your plane & banner to fly over WHL. MUG.

We move on.
He won't.........

Sadly!

Come on, he won't resign himself. He holds out for the payoff of his contract ;)

This fickle stuff is always easy and simple label to attach to anyone.
I've written about this longer before, but in short why I truly think that his time is up
- our results have been getting worse for seasons now (decline starting from Xmas 2017/18 - soon 2 yrs in downward trend)
- many of squad members seem to have regressed instead of progressed over 2 years
- his failure to actually pick players who are good enough for starting XI (last one signed were Sonny and Toby)
- he has lost all of his benefits - we used to be physically enduring team who presses high and keeps discipline in defense. On tuesday we lasted 30 minutes and we have given leads away against Woolwich, Olympiacos and Leicester, we do not press anymore and our defense is straight up awful
- he is poisoning the atmosphere himself with all those "I would have left after CL win"; "current squad is not best I have had", one day saying that "I don't want DoF/head scout, as I want more decision power to me" and then "I should be called coach not manager" etc
- his unbelivable stubborness - he keeps playing without DM even though our defense needs support. He keeps playing his favourites that do not desrve it, and he does not even make substitutes before 70th minute mostly.

Ofc it is always easier to call other people names then to actually argument why would he be kept here. But up to now I have not seen a single argument except for nostalgia for the past - we played some exciting football under him, but literally ALL of this is gone now. Only memories.
Virtually all of that is what you imagine is happening. You have no idea at all what his thought processes are and you dont watch the players train.
I haven't called you names at all

You big nosed ugly bastard
:):):)

Back
Top Bottom