Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch loves a good workhorse. Not outstanding in any role but decent enough that he can be thrown around in various roles and still get the job done even if it ain't pretty.

Good game from him today.

When I watch him, I'm often left wondering what the stato's actually consider a tackle... He breaks up play, tackles and wins possession all the time.

Makes me laugh. We will say exactly the same after every game.

I did chuckle as he pushed a player to get a corner... he just does little things like that a lot and gets away with it

Innit... It's like how can the ref not see this hulking big dude bullying his way around.... He has the best temperament too and a real butter wouldn't melt demeanor that probably explains the former.

Thought he played well at RB. I do believe he is quite a smart player and knows his strengths and how to play many positions. Truly don’t think he should be starting at CM for us on a consistent basis and hoping that in the summer we bring in a CM6 to pair with Winks/Lo Celso/Ndombele. That said, I do feel him and Dier offer excellent cover for many positions. He can adequately cover many positions but hope he becomes a powerful, energetic squad player rather than a consistent starter.

Good game from him today.

When I watch him, I'm often left wondering what the stato's actually consider a tackle... He breaks up play, tackles and wins possession all the time.

By Eriksens standards it’s skipping up to the opponent with your hands out in the fashion of some a 19yr old yank girl who is saying something like “Oh my gaaaaawwwd”, then sticking out your toe as if testing the water, withdraw it because it’s too cold, then prance off to the side and let Sissoko clean up the mess.

(Then give Eriksen the stat)

By Eriksens standards it’s skipping up to the opponent with your hands out in the fashion of some a 19yr old yank girl who is saying something like “Oh my gaaaaawwwd”, then sticking out your toe as if testing the water, withdraw it because it’s too cold, then prance off to the side and let Sissoko clean up the mess.

(Then give Eriksen the stat)
if you ever watched the cartoon Daria on MTV -

daria-volleyball.gif

Yeah playing right back when you aren’t a right back and getting doubled up on all game means he should really be stopping a load of hopeful crosses coming in from his side

Well apparently he’s two men, so should have been a doddle for him, no?

Look, he was stuck out there in difficult circumstances, no problem saying that, but why fucking bullshit about what actually happened? Why this pathological need to constantly make stuff up about him? It’s fucking puerile.

I rate Eriksen and he was out there too, as a RM, doing a different type of defensive job, but I’m not saying “what a fucking Trojan Eriksen was”, because he wasn’t, he was as bad as Sissoko at closing them down.

Back
Top Bottom