Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we are losing, I love a good whinge. I encourage it! But when we are winning 4-0, its stupid to even try to think something negative. "Why is lucas not on ,cry cry" Unless they are his mothers , who gives a shit.
If you think giving your top striker a well earned 45minute rest (and thus avoiding injury) prior to a midweek match and tough weekend game against Leicester when the score is 4-0 as a 'negative' and 'whinging' then I cannot change that opinion even though I totally disagree. Why is it whenever Poch's decisions are in any way questioned it is deemed as being in some way disloyal to the club by a select few and a barrage of 'disagrees' accompanies any subsequent post you make ??
Nobody enjoyed yesterday's victory more than me and I congratulate the manager and the team on the magnificent performance. I just felt an opportunity was missed to give Lucas (who I presume is a definite choice for Wednesday) a chance to stretch his legs against a defeated and demoralised Palace.
Kane is not a machine and if he can be rested then he should be. We have a long hard season ahead and demands on him will be great. Rest aids fitness and we need Harry fit for as long as we can in the coming months. Surely you cannot disagree with that statement ?

EDIT
Well it obviously appears you can disagree, amazing. Why don't you come out from behind your protective 'disagree' shield and actually give a constructive and well reasoned opinion/viewpoint rather than just resort to childish and immature insult ? If it is meant to impress other members then I can assure you that apart from a certain few, it fails totally.

Last edited:
If you think giving your top striker a well earned 45minute rest (and thus avoiding injury) prior to a midweek match and tough weekend game against Leicester when the score is 4-0 as a 'negative' and 'whinging' then I cannot change that opinion even though I totally disagree. Why is it whenever Poch's decisions are in any way questioned it is deemed as being in some way disloyal to the club by a select few and a barrage of 'disagrees' accompanies any subsequent post you make ??
Nobody enjoyed yesterday's victory more than me and I congratulate the manager and the team on the magnificent performance. I just felt an opportunity was missed to give Lucas (who I presume is a definite choice for Wednesday) a chance to stretch his legs against a defeated and demoralised Palace.
Kane is not a machine and if he can be rested then he should be. We have a long hard season ahead and demands on him will be great. Rest aids fitness and we need Harry fit for as long as we can in the coming months. Surely you cannot disagree with that statement ?

EDIT
Well it obviously appears you can disagree, amazing. Why don't you come out from behind your protective 'disagree' shield and actually give a constructive and well reasoned opinion/viewpoint rather than just resort to childish and immature insult ? If it is meant to impress other members then I can assure you that apart from a certain few, it fails totally.
Well... you got your answer...a well reasoned and argued "disagree"......

Just had a chance to watch it and haven't read anything in here yet.

But are we surprised to see a completely different team when we enforce a high intensity press?

Everyone was flying around and winning the ball back. We were on them. We played quick.

Night and day. This is all I have been asking for for awhile now and am a happy camper.

Serge had maybe his best game for us.

The front line was buzzing and even though Kane didn’t score he should have pleased those that said he has been lazy. He was bursting along side Son, who was all over the place.

Congrats Poch. Whatever you decided on worked cause we haven't played that aggressive in a long time.

Last edited:
Any one in the South stand yesterday saw the altercation between Zaha and the fans? or if it was shown live on TV? I What was it about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom