Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like Kane thrives when playing a 4-3-3, all be it against lesser opposition but still. What i would give to have Sterling in this Spurs side up top with Kane and Son.. he's electric.

Fuck them, never ever sell to them.
If they came in with a massive offer and Kane wanted to go then Levy has little choice. I just cannot envisage Harry ever playing in the Premier league for anybody else. If and when he leaves it will be to warmer shores. The guy just wouldn't do that to us...(fingers crossed behind back).

Harry Kane has declined over the past year. Should Spurs fans be concerned?

I thought this article confirms our eye test. The stats shown in that article is an alarm of concern.
While i agree with some aspects of the article, but perhaps we have been accustomed to a Kane in his purple patch, and he is normalising to what he really is. A very good striker, not an elite player.

Then again, he enjoys proving his doubters wrong and he takes a while to find his groove. So everything is premature.

Harry Kane has declined over the past year. Should Spurs fans be concerned?

I thought this article confirms our eye test. The stats shown in that article is an alarm of concern.
While i agree with some aspects of the article, but perhaps we have been accustomed to a Kane in his purple patch, and he is normalising to what he really is. A very good striker, not an elite player.

Then again, he enjoys proving his doubters wrong and he takes a while to find his groove. So everything is premature.
With all the injuries it was bound to happen that he would "slow down".

If he keeps it up he will still be a top grade striker, netting between 20-25 goals per season no worries. But I do think that we won't see him hit another 30+ goal season at least for a while. He just doesn't have the mobility and speed that he used to.

But he's a smart lad so hopefully he knows that he will have to adapt his style of play to fit his body.

Back
Top Bottom