Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did anyone else see fergie checking his watch after 3rd minute of injury time.... :avbfacepalm:
BBEmg7MCQAAqFOR.jpg:large

And Parker did his job today, well done sir. Hudd looked solid and having Benny back on the left will be a huge boost as we carry on the campaign. What was the deal with Super Jan today?

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-boas on BBC Sport: "It was a big relief. I thought we dominated the complete game.
"We could not get in behind them a lot but had 15 opportunities. We have talented players and we gave them different problems, the team came out very strong in the second half.
"I think the boys have embraced the spirit that we want to be in the Champions League next year, and you need to amass as many points as possible.
"We wanted to win, but it was an important point in the end due to the form United are in. A point can give us a lot of confidence."

SAF talks some shit doesn't he? No surprise he blames the ref and all that, not their shit negative second half performance, defiantly wasn't that..

I have never felt happier to get a draw. And I don't want to see Defoe OR Ade up front anymore. Buy a striker or give Obika or Coulibaly or Coulthurst a chance. At least they have potential and can do things other than swerve and shoot and miss chances.

Obika? How many goals do you think he would have scored this season?

All the United fans crying about the pen decision. Sweet, sweet karma. :balelol:

What am I missing here - what penalty decision was that?
I didn't see there was a decision to make

Rooney falling over in a penalty area isn't a penalty decision - its just Rooney falling down in the penalty area.

Or conversely - its also known as a yellow card to Gareth Bale (when he goes to ground anywhere between either goal line)

SAF talks some shit doesn't he? No surprise he blames the ref and all that, not their shit negative second half performance, defiantly wasn't that..
I think you are being grossly unfair to accuse them of being negative

inasfar as they had no choice but to play the way they did, we didn't let them play.
Period

I applogise to the forum for breaking my streak of only wins off match threads, but, well, fuck you.

Lennon and Deuce were aces tonight. Clint was unlucky off those first two opportunities that caught him off guard and on his left foot.

Defoe never did the right thing with the ball, and Bale was hoping his world's greatest status would get him a goal.

Dembélé was good, but I don't like the combination with Parker one bit. Parker is not a playmaker, but Man U forced him into that position.

I applogise to the forum for breaking my streak of only wins off match threads, but, well, fuck you.

Lennon and Deuce were aces tonight. Clint was unlucky off those first two opportunities that caught him off guard and on his left foot.

Defoe never did the right thing with the ball, and Bale was hoping his world's greatest status would get him a goal.

Dembélé was good, but I don't like the combination with Parker one bit. Parker is not a playmaker, but Man U forced him into that position.
Away from home when teams come at us Parker is great but when a team sits back they mark our key players leaving Parker to carry the ball which is the worst part of his game, when we are dominating and need a goal I think Hiddlestone or Carrol are the better option.

The better option is Moutinho but we will probably have to settle for Holtby.

Back
Top Bottom