Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt Zlatan would come to play bench option to Kane honestly

Way better than Llorente though

Are they even allowed to do that? Cancel his contract so he could join a PL team?

I doubt Zlatan would come to play bench option to Kane honestly

Way better than Llorente though

Are they even allowed to do that? Cancel his contract so he could join a PL team?

Actually I think that Kane is best when he is lying a bit deeper than an out-and-out center forward like Zlatan. I could easily see them work together. As for the contract situation, any contract can be terminated by mutual agreement.

He would only ever go back to Utd I think, it would totally satisfy that massive ego "The prodigal son returns to save the day" headlines.
Saying that I am a great admirer of him as a footballer, he talks the talk but he also walks the walk, his career stats are testament to that.

Actually I think that Kane is best when he is lying a bit deeper than an out-and-out center forward like Zlatan. I could easily see them work together. As for the contract situation, any contract can be terminated by mutual agreement.

Yep. Off topic but I'd love to see Kane tried at CAM and Moura or Son ahead of him at ST for a game, just to see how it goes. No Dele or Eriksen at CAM has shown itself to be difficult for the team to create quality chances.

His initial salary at the Galaxy was 1.4 million dollars a year. But he made 26 million a year at United apparently (not sure if that is with his personal sponsorships)

So A lot. A lot
This article says he earned around £6m a year at Galaxy, approx £115K a week.

We could match and perhaps better that.

This article says he earned around £6m a year at Galaxy, approx £115K a week.

We could match and perhaps better that.
He re-negotiated his deal after his first season with them so he is a designated player now and earns far more. I cannot find the numbers but designated players do fall outside of the MLS salary cap.

Not seen anything of him at Galaxy, but by the time he left Utd he was getting slaughtered for slowing down their gameplay to a crawl......
That was also due to their tactics to be fair. I think he still was one of their top 3 goalscorers that season.

Not that I think that a move for him is realistic, but the dude keeps delivering at an insane rate. 44 goals so far in 2 years in America, and the current season is far from over (he's on 22 currently).

But Levy would never green light a move for a 37 year old who would want at minimum a 3 year deal.

Back
Top Bottom