Has anyone else had enough?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, I said the same in the stadium thread after my first visit. I was right up high in the third tier too, no idea why the cunt at the front felt he had to keep standing, causing the ripple up, he would have had an outstanding view.

I don't mind a bit of up and down (ooh matron) normally but I've got a herniated L2 disk that was playing up that night and it was constant. The poor old cunt below me was using a walking stick and he gave up second half completely.

Well that explains it then

Herniated L2 disc

Why didn’t you say anything?

If you've had enough of Tottenham then fuck off elsewhere.

I didn’t say I had enough of Tottenham, just the landscape has become a little tiresome like a few have said on here

It’s like having a beautiful girlfriend in a really shitty town with a family that are nutters, you love her but the whole package isn’t appealing

As others have also said I am sure once that first ball gets kicked I can ignore the noise and concentrate on my team again

COYS

Yeah, I said the same in the stadium thread after my first visit. I was right up high in the third tier too, no idea why the cunt at the front felt he had to keep standing, causing the ripple up, he would have had an outstanding view.

I don't mind a bit of up and down (ooh matron) normally but I've got a herniated L2 disk that was playing up that night and it was constant. The poor old cunt below me was using a walking stick and he gave up second half completely.

I normally go solo or take my Dad.... Just an irritant for me, but major pain in the balls where he's concerned.

I didn’t say I had enough of Tottenham, just the landscape has become a little tiresome like a few have said on here

It’s like having a beautiful girlfriend in a really shitty town with a family that are nutters, you love her but the whole package isn’t appealing

As others have also said I am sure once that first ball gets kicked I can ignore the noise and concentrate on my team again

COYS
Football I agree is sterile not as I’ve said Tottenham though that’s because they’re my team and I combine different aspects of Tottenham Hotspur ,fans, fighting cock etc.....keeps it fresh but my meaning of sterile take Tottenham out of the champions league which was the only reason I watch/ watched it and I’ll guarantee any one of us now could correctly guess 6 of the last eight teams left in the 19/20 competition there will be a possible surprise team...... ;) but you won’t be far of with at least 6 or 7 of the teams and do the same for season 20/21 and so on that’s sterile and fucking boring sorry it is! and someone mentioned a European super league if that ever comes to pass then it will twenty times worse.....

COYS

I think the main problem with this, is that there's always football to watch. Every fucking day of the week, and then with Sky Sports News 24/7 coverage, it's difficult to get away from it.

Like many on here, I used to watch all the televised games at the weekend, along with most Champions League matches and MOTD every week. Now I watch the Spurs games and often don't even bother to check the other results, preferring just to get an update through the Football Ramble podcast, as to what's happened over the weekend.

Now that they are making that podcast daily, it'll be interesting to see how the quality changes and will probably end up leaving that out too.

The thing I still get excited about, is going to the match. Because, I think it was Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor , who said it perfectly, it's about a day out with your mates. Some of whom you tend to only see at the games.

I'm really looking forward to the start of the season. I think no tournament this summer was really good as I feel refreshed for the start of the season. I love cricket and golf and other sports and they fill the gap nicely. These days with 24/7 coverage and fighting for top 4 the season can become quite draining. I still love going to games and am still passionate about Spurs and will be buzzing on the day of the Villa game.

I definitely don't watch anywhere near as much football as I used to. One reason is I make my girlfriend watch Spurs and lots of other sports so it's taking the piss about the watch Liverpool v Southampton on a Sunday! Also, those kind of games I don't really care about watching these days. There's so much football on it becomes like wallpaper at times. I seem to spend more time listening and watching people talk about football than I do actually watching it.

I think social media also has an effect as there's often so much negativity around football and the forced "banter" as well. I'm not saying Levy is perfect or that the squad doesn't need improving but if you read some accounts it's like we could get relegated next season. It's also full of cunts who've never played the game and know nothing about it but think they do as they play Fifa. Vloggers like that Expressions cunt and the AFTV lot who try and get social media famous on the back of a football club can fuck off.

I came to the conclusion, a few years back that following football on social media, Sky Sports News, TalkSport and all the rest just increases stress levels and spoils the game.

Just watch the matches and read some decent analysis and the whole thing is a lot more enjoyable. Plus David Squires on a Tuesday.

First 3 games I have probably enjoyed 10 mins and a VAR decision

I just don’t feel the same, the malaise at the club is tangible and I’ve got it in spades

Something doesn't seem right.

That’s what I meant in my original post, the CL semi covered a multitude of sins that were bubbling under surface for this summer

I’m upset as we have so much going for us and I can’t get up for it, I am not enjoying the games whatsoever, the side 3 years ago just seemed so together, a victim of our success

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

First 3 games I have probably enjoyed 10 mins and a VAR decision

I just don’t feel the same, the malaise at the club is tangible and I’ve got it in spades

Watched zero minutes as away on holiday before and today was busy this Am, so sold my tickets and this afternoon I just wanted to chill in the garden with some beers enjoying this glorious weather.

Feel like I robbed the guy who bought my tickets for £120 today.

Hope he enjoyed it..........

:dierno:

(Remember when £60 used to be a cup final ticket price. Football has gone a bit mental.)

That's the difference between Pep, Klopp and Pochettino, First season we faced Pepe we put a 4x1, Klopp another 4x1, now we are playing worse than that time and Liverpool and City are now doubt the best english teams. Aldo, they can play propper football.

Back
Top Bottom