Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love Poch but if AVB or Sherwood was serving up some of the crap we have over the last few months they would be getting dogs abuse

I'm not even upset about not having scored. We've got goals in the team, we know this.

The problem is, two games in a row at home, against relegation level teams, we have conceded first due to truly comical defending. That does not bode well for the rest of the season. If it wasn't for Hugo they'd be up 2-0 with like 20% possession.

Just you lot who literally only exist on this forum to moan about the club and everything connected to it. You're entirely miserable, and can't wait even 15 minutes into a match before you start slagging off the manager. Just piss off. Definition of shit supporter.

Just want to say, the only shit supporters of this club are the supporters who call other supporters "shit supporters" to make themselves feel good.

Don't fucking tell me how to support my club you sanctimonious cunt, I have been spurs for 30+ years and been through all the ups and downs and never left.

I love my club and our manager, I was the one wanting him backed in the transfer window, I am also the one that will defend him along with our players on a weekly basis.

It doesn't mean I can't have an opinion when I think he has made a mistake or when I think a player is underperforming and it certainly doesn't make me a shit supporter so take that bollocks and shove it.

Sick of wankers like you trying to make other posters seem like they don't love the club because they don't wank themselves off 24 hours a day with delusion lube.

Playing Sissoko in tese types of games is an anbsolute joke. His physical attributes are not needed and he's got the creativity of a donkey.
It's annoying to see other coaches try to change things, screaming around and giving instructions.. and then there's Poch, watching this misery for 65' without doing anything.. I love him but that's super frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom