Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was in a good mood after the ashes too.

As vs villa our only creative spark is letting Toby hit the ball 60 yards to rose who can't beat the first man.

I'm honestly disgusted by this kind of shit. Where is the pace. One touch and move. Every player wants 3 or 4 touches.

Cant blame newcastle for coming down to london and playing defensively and the counter, they are doing it perfectly.

Theres so much empty space out wide that no one wants to occupy. Stretch the defence they are happy to park the bus and for some reason the spurs players bunch up with them. A blind man could see the obvious

38uqxw.jpg

Why aren’t Lucas and son playing wide, whenever son gets wide things happen with rose down the left. Just let Harry and lamela attack the box.

Eriksen on for winks just because of the yellow card, I would rather sissoko off but fuck it. They’ve actually had the better chances this is a joke.

Must change it at half time, please Poch for once actually make a half time sub, mike dean is dying to send off winks.

I think being 🍺🍺 up at the stadium gives me the false impression we are better than we actually are, a bit like eating the preverbal drunken 2am kebab........because watching this sober on TV is fucking horrible.....

Lamela🤔 what is your actual job?

I like Winks and what he brings but do we ever look dangerous when he’s on the pitch? This season we look pedestrian when he’s on the pitch. I’d be subbing him off right now and brining Eriksen on.

This has been pretty horrible, can’t even get Kane on the ball. Lo Celso and Eriksen need to come on ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom