January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This wouldn't be a proper Spurs transfer window if Klose wasn't mentioned by some crappy journalist or ITK

Fucking hell guys, get your shit together :bmj:

1. Wasn't drunk.
2. I loves a good rant.
3. You were talking out of your arse as usual "circles I move in" indeed.
and
4. Have Woolwich signed Cavani yet?

Oh come on, what else is there to do out in the wilderness?

High on glue? Driven mad by your sister's musk?

Don't hate fella, just because I'm down with the high rollers. I don't expect thanks for sharing the wealth with you Internet zoids...I see it as giving back.

Oh come on, what else is there to do out in the wilderness?

High on glue? Driven mad by your sister's musk?

Don't hate fella, just because I'm down with the high rollers. I don't expect thanks for sharing the wealth with you Internet zoids...I see it as giving back.

Heard it all before pal. The only circles you move in involve going around, and around, and around, until you realise you have walked past that post box five times now and that this skunk is actually really starting to have an effect.
And the only "high rollers" you are down with is the fancy rizzla machine you bought down costcutters that you use to roll your funny fags.

You're fooling no-one with this big I am act.

Heard it all before pal. The only circles you move in involve going around, and around, and around, until you realise you have walked past that post box five times now and that this skunk is actually really starting to have an effect.
And the only "high rollers" you are down with is the fancy rizzla machine you bought down costcutters that you use to roll your funny fags.

You're fooling no-one with this big I am act.

You kidding me? Do you have any idea how much high grade weed costs these days?

This isn't the average ditch weed the Chinese are knocking out from their rented hovels. The is the OG Cali medicine. Pure sativa.

You need to get your ass out of that cave and move to the city mate, make some connections and work your way up the ladder.

I am willing to introduce you to some lower level peeps....give you a leg up

My vision of Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante

DpmAH.jpg

You kidding me? Do you have any idea how much high grade weed costs these days?

This isn't the average ditch weed the Chinese are knocking out from their rented hovels. The is the OG Cali medicine. Pure sativa.

You need to get your ass out of that cave and move to the city mate, make some connections and work your way up the ladder.

I am willing to introduce you to some lower level peeps....give you a leg up

Well that's incredibly nice of you, but I'm altogether happy where I am, apart from the relative distance from WHL of course. But that's as maybe.

Woolwich won't sign Cavani.

What exactly? Today? What happened today? Did Cavani walk out onto the balcony at the Emirates to be greeted by a crowd of adoring gooners? Did I miss that on Sky Sports News?

Direct comments from Wenger on the player. Trust me son, this may not happen but they are going for it....and more worryingly it signifies a significant step change from that lot down the road in regards to spending

Direct comments from Wenger on the player. Trust me son, this may not happen but they are going for it....and more worryingly it signifies a significant step change from that lot down the road in regards to spending

You really ought to have a day or two off the weed Carlito it's starting to alter your perceptions of what is fantasy and what is reality. Here is a handy diagram that I think will aid you in your recovery..

tumblr_m0rxwdAhBX1r7wuo7o1_400.gif

Lets look at what actually happened shall we? A Journalist, probably from someone like the Sun or the Mail asked Wenger about Cavani, to which he replied, "oh yes, he's a nice player, but very expensive."

Do you really think Woolwich can afford to suddenly splurge this kind of money on a Striker? A Striker that they don't really need and can ill afford. Imagine if you will a scenario where they don't qualify for the Champions League next season. They are currently not looking nailed on for that by any stretch of the imagination. Woolwich don't need a striker, they need decent defenders. And a solid holding midfielder.
They aren't about to spend £40 Million on a player they don't need.

You really ought to have a day or two off the weed Carlito it's starting to alter your perceptions of what is fantasy and what is reality. Here is a handy diagram that I think will aid you in your recovery..

tumblr_m0rxwdAhBX1r7wuo7o1_400.gif

Lets look at what actually happened shall we? A Journalist, probably from someone like the Sun or the Mail asked Wenger about Cavani, to which he replied, "oh yes, he's a nice player, but very expensive."

Do you really think Woolwich can afford to suddenly splurge this kind of money on a Striker? A Striker that they don't really need and can ill afford. Imagine if you will a scenario where they don't qualify for the Champions League next season. They are currently not looking nailed on for that by any stretch of the imagination. Woolwich don't need a striker, they need decent defenders. And a solid holding midfielder.
They aren't about to spend £40 Million on a player they don't need.

Not only that, but I doubt their board is going to give 40 million pounds to a manager that will likely not see opening day 2013.

2zq4jnp.jpg

(stolen from laugh at gooners thread)

Back
Top Bottom