Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what people don't get.

He's a risk taker.

One way or another, Lamela makes things happen.

He's one of the best through ball players we have.

His biggest issue is decision making on the fast breaks.

That will get better as he continues to play more this season. First few games are usually players getting up to speed.

He'll have the same impact as Eriksen if he can stay healthy. But that is a gigantic if.

940ec994-cf6a-49c9-8559-d36d2557bc1e-1.gif

He's one of the best through ball players we have.

His biggest issue is decision making on the fast breaks.

That will get better as he continues to play more this season. First few games are usually players getting up to speed.

He'll have the same impact as Eriksen if he can stay healthy. But that is a gigantic if.

Full house.

Well done sir

I got rid of Baggio1 Baggio1 and his previous multi of thuder because he was blatantly a troll. I do it the same way I'm doing it with you. By aggravating them a little bit so they get triggered and start posting loads of crap, which gets people to foul vote them and they eventually get a red. I may end up sacrificing myself in the process of getting rid of you for about the 6th time in the last few months but it'll be well worth it.
Yeah you sure got me snitch

And who tf is baggio

Yeah you sure got me snitch

And who tf is baggio

This twat needs to be perma banned in both IDs. All he does is slag Kane off, make references to a lack of trophies etc and go around calling people kiddy fiddlers. He got rumbled as thuder then created Baggio1 Baggio1 .

There's too many blatant trolls posters from other teams of late. Once they get outed they need to be eradicated, too many just get red cards then come back.

I said we should sell Kane for £150m+ and re invest ito the squad and I still stand by that you kiddy fiddling cunt. Funny how you have to attack my post history just because I made you feel stupid about your VAR statement. Grow up you twat, the last thing I want is this place becoming a bitter embarrassing cringe fest like certain other forums.

Based on what that i said?
I would like us to signe bale?
I am not kanes biggest fan which i ain't i am sorry for that
Calling you a kiddy fiddler i suspect you are and i feel sorry for your brother

This twat needs to be perma banned in both IDs. All he does is slag Kane off, make references to a lack of trophies etc and go around calling people kiddy fiddlers. He got rumbled as thuder then created Baggio1 Baggio1 .

There's too many blatant trolls posters from other teams of late. Once they get outed they need to be eradicated, too many just get red cards then come back.
Oh hello rainman you always feel the need to bring me up don't you

First of all i am pretty sure i have been to more spurs matches then you have sunshine
You seem the sad nerdy type that acts the hardman from their bedroom

In terms of trophies yes it bothers me massively especially as we have had the team capable of winning them and in my opinion i feel that that boat has sailed now. Just my opinion

Kane i have admitted that i didn't quite mean the criticism i gave that night. I'm still not his biggest fan I'm sorry for that it doesn't mean i don't rate him i obviously do

As for the kiddyfiddling accusation i might of been wrong but i have seen your very weird obseesion with skipp and parrot so the jury is still out on that maybe let the police check your laptop. You worked for the bbc in the 70s aswell correct?

I fucking love you gumbo always nice for you to inckude me

NW1 in tatters.

And it wasn't me!

Beautiful.
The man is a proper weird fucker and you don't need to actually know him to see it

He has a weird obsession with skipp and Parrott

And to claim people ain't spurs fans but say the greatest memory he has as a spurs fan is not any trophies or teams or players we have seen its watching kane grow from a young boy to a man well that says it all
He definitely worked for the bbc in the 70s

The man is a proper weird fucker and you don't need to actually know him to see it

He has a weird obsession with skipp and Parrott

And to claim people ain't spurs fans but say the greatest memory he has as a spurs fan is not any trophies or teams or players we have seen its watching kane grow from a young boy to a man well that says it all
He definitely worked for the bbc in the 70s
Whenever someone calls for the permanent ban, you know they know they're fucked.

Because they want you gone for good so they don't have deal with the mess they made.

Oh hello rainman you always feel the need to bring me up don't you

First of all i am pretty sure i have been to more spurs matches then you have sunshine
You seem the sad nerdy type that acts the hardman from their bedroom

In terms of trophies yes it bothers me massively especially as we have had the team capable of winning them and in my opinion i feel that that boat has sailed now. Just my opinion

Kane i have admitted that i didn't quite mean the criticism i gave that night. I'm still not his biggest fan I'm sorry for that it doesn't mean i don't rate him i obviously do

As for the kiddyfiddling accusation i might of been wrong but i have seen your very weird obseesion with skipp and parrot so the jury is still out on that maybe let the police check your laptop. You worked for the bbc in the 70s aswell correct?

I fucking love you gumbo always nice for you to inckude me

You're not wanted here. If you are really a Spurs fan, we don't want fans like you. Go and jump out a window or something:

When kane even wins anything you can try to compare.
Of course he is fucking better you fucking retard. You just another one who lets how bale left cloud his judgment. Don't try and belittle me you silly cunt

How much silverware we won the last 4 years?

No not after the world cup semi. But he never thought he was top draw anyway. Can i just say i never said he was shit and i admit he is not near my favourite player for spurs but i do not want us to be without him my poi t was adding top players with him

You're a blatant West Ham fan. I think you're probably a Spursdem multi - very strange you both send me a DM within a minute of each other. Spursdem, just fuck off from this place once and for all. Nobody wants you here, you keep coming back like a dose of gonnoreah. You'll be gone again by tomorrow, stay away this time. You're one of the most pitiful creatures I've ever encountered.

Last edited:
Whenever someone calls for the permanent ban, you know they know they're fucked.

Because they want you gone for good so they don't have deal with the mess they made.
He brings me up though. I must admit everything he says makes me angry because from everyone i have seem he somehow thinks he is a internet superhero but i don't bother with him until he brings me up

He comes to some mad conclusions then thinks he is right

That estonian man made him look like a right dickhead

And it seems alot of people do

He thinks I'm this thudor lol i have read some stuff he said and i will tell you now and i am not slagging people off that do it i will never say dippers or chavs or anything like that

I will say liverpool chelsea and any other footnall team

The man is obviously not quite right but i imagine he will carry on

He brings me up though. I must admit everything he says makes me angry because from everyone i have seem he somehow thinks he is a internet superhero but i don't bother with him until he brings me up

He comes to some mad conclusions then thinks he is right

That estonian man made him look like a right dickhead

And it seems alot of people do

He thinks I'm this thudor lol i have read some stuff he said and i will tell you now and i am not slagging people off that do it i will never say dippers or chavs or anything like that

I will say liverpool chelsea and any other footnall team

The man is obviously not quite right but i imagine he will carry on
It's all ego.

He just isn't what he thought he was.

You're not wanted here. If you are really a Spurs fan, we don't want fans like you. Go and jump out a window or something:

You're a blatant West Ham fan. I think you're probably a Spursdem multi - very strange you both send me a DM within a minute of each other. Spursdem, just fuck off from this place once and for all. Nobody wants you here, you keep coming back like a dose of gonnoreah. You'll be gone again by tomorrow, stay away this time. You're one of the most pitiful creatures I've ever encountered.
😂😂😂 am i now
You brought me into it gumbo i get on fine here without you bringing me into things

I will tell you somthing now as a supposed west ham fan i have been to every london ground but i never got to go to upton park thats how big a west ham fan i am

Absolute knobjockey

Back
Top Bottom