Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm down and stop thumping your keyboard with your fists then. :sonpoint:
giphy.gif

Not bothered mate... But as I wrote, of that makes you feel like the bigger man, go ahead.

If you were bothered you'd leave... As it is you'll keep on replying cos you don't care and are above all this....

Hahahahaha....What a champ! :dembelelol:
Again with assuming shit😉

Obviously dont think myself to good, as I would not have participated in this if I did.

I do care, just not in the way you think :sonlol:

Now, please for the respect of other posters, let us continue in pm.
I am a stubborn old fuck, and it takes aloooot more to get my blood boiling mate :)

Confusion over the spamming of replies maybe, I am not as fast as I used to be.
But bothered, nah mate.

You must think I am the most insecure fuck, to let two internet strangers get me down

Reading this God awful thread could have you believe at first that Eriksen is disliked.... until you find out it’s the 3 usual little rats on a spam-mission the likes we’ve never seen.

Holy shit. What a bunch of sad fucking losers. Do something with your fucking weekend - and life for that matter.

For someone that has said you’re not going to bother in this thread about 4 times in an hour you seem to be posting a lot...
Fuck me you lot keep on and on and on :levywtf:

Cannot be bothered arguing my point since it is purposely and constantly misinterpreted, but can definitely be bothered insulting back and forth.

It is sunday, I am bored, kids seem entertained - Win/win.

Uhh you are a big boy now behind ya keyboard ya little cunt?

I was not confiding in anyone, but received messages saying do not bother.

I must have pissed your sensitive little ego right off, for you to go off on such a tangent, pathetic little boy.

Get a fucking life maggot.. you fucking live here, and sleep here, and fucking think you are the king.
Bet you live in mommies basement, and fucking jobless.

Wrong Sammy mate 😉

Fuck me you lot keep on and on and on :levywtf:

Cannot be bothered arguing my point since it is purposely and constantly misinterpreted, but can definitely be bothered insulting back and forth.

You made no point other than "poor Mr Eriksen"....

Still, you keep listening to the voices in your inbox... They'll see you ok... You've not contributed to this mess at all. 👍

You made no point other than "poor Mr Eriksen"....

Still, you keep listening to the voices in your inbox... They'll see you ok... You've not contributed to this mess at all. 👍
Okay mate, like I said, if that makes you feel better .

All that tells me, is that you are thicker than concrete, and that has apparently pissed you off enough to keep entertaining me. Please do keep on, but let us do so in pm :)

This is not fair to the rest of the forum.

Reading this God awful thread could have you believe at first that Eriksen is disliked.... until you find out it’s the 3 usual little rats on a spam-mission the likes we’ve never seen.

Holy shit. What a bunch of sad fucking losers. Do something with your fucking weekend - and life for that matter.

Says man writing in thread

Back
Top Bottom