New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“Customised, non-returnable shirt! Question.... by that do you mean a shirt with your name or by-name on it? Cos for the last couple of seasons I’ve had my shirt printed “Eriksen” personal thing I figure a shirt printed takes it away from just being a shirt/t:shirt Anyway it clearly states it’s non-returnable if you order and it’s printed and it doesn’t fit(hasn’t been an issue,luckily) but if you look on-line and even on the clubs own site it shows images of the club shop with shirts hanging pre-printed???? Players names I assume of various sizes so if someone orders say Kane 10 which again I assume would be one of the most popular shirts. So it’s ordered, flunky gets it of the rack in the bag job done! So why can’t it be returned if say it doesn’t fit.
When you order online, they don't process your order in the club shop. It all gets dispatched from a warehouse, I think in Enfield.

The pre-printed shirts in the shop are just to make it quicker to serve people on match days

What’s the delay with the third kit launching, Dybala’s image rights?
It was the same 2 years ago. Nike always release the third kits to coincide with the start of the Champions League.

The only reason it was released earlier last year, on the opening day of the Premier League, was because we needed to wear it against Newcastle away because the other 2 kits clashed with the Newcastle home kit

It was the same 2 years ago. Nike always release the third kits to coincide with the start of the Champions League.

The only reason it was released earlier last year, on the opening day of the Premier League, was because we needed to wear it against Newcastle away because the other 2 kits clashed with the Newcastle home kit
So Dybala is off?

When you order online, they don't process your order in the club shop. It all gets dispatched from a warehouse, I think in Enfield.

The pre-printed shirts in the shop are just to make it quicker to serve people on match days
Memory serves that could be right I returned something a while back and it didn’t go to the club shop.

Some irritating red tape yesterday getting a shirt printed at the club shop. Obviously busy so had it made to collect after the game but they managed to lose my order and so just had to make another one on the spot.

The particularly grating thing is that while you can pop on the official site and make an away shirt (with PL lettering) with CL badges there's no option to do this in the club shop and they straight up can't/won't do it. The irony is that a few years ago the reverse was true.

TL;DR just buy them online. Definitely don't wait until a matchday. Oh, and importantly the Nike sizes have definitely become marginally smaller between this season and the last (I certainly haven't gotten fatter!) so be wary not to neccessarily order your previous size for a customised, non-returnable shirt!

pretty sure on the Spurs Shop website, customised shirts can be returned and refunded if you’re not happy.

I buy mine direct from Nike, 30 day no questions asked returns. I bought my boy an Eriksen shirt, the spacing on the printing was off ‘Erik sen’ it looked odd, problem he had already taken all the tags off and worn it. I washed it and sent it back and got a full refund.

I’ve just ordered this absolute beauty:

We Did It Our Way - Men's T-Shirt - White

12242549-1964695246950469.jpg

lv96xpO_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom