Villa H Sat 10 Aug 17:30 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen completely changed the game, we need to keep him so badly..

Tanguy was brilliant once Eriksen came on, seriously incredible. What a performance from him, he’s going to be a monster once he gets to know his teammates.

Lo Celso is going to add so much to this team I can’t wait to see him and Ndombele together. That second half we showed our true colours. COYS.

Tbf, Tanguy is on another level.

Others will have to raise their game around him.

He can pass on a dime, but no use running straight lines all day or waiting for balls to feet, static.

That's wasting him.

If we can improve our dynamism around the box we can properly utilise his craft.

The guy is immense.

Agree. He has some unreal skills

Was just saying that Ndombele scoring that goal was written in the stars. he scored 2 mins later. Not claiming it or anything. But fuck yes, what a debut!

Amazing game. So glad to see Harry with 2. Should have been 6-1, obvs.

Horrible horrible game until Eriksen came on....he gave balance to the team and suddenly everyone around him had a role.

Sissoko went back central and looked good again, and the midfield gained a shape and purpose.

Massive question marks for me over Pochettino and the first 70 minutes though.
A decent team and we’re finished there today.

Cannot be relying on one player so heavily, and he needs to start moulding others into a holding role.

Whilst I do think Eriksen aided us in our come back.

I can't help but think the change in shape was the main reason. We simply HAVE to stay away from this diamond bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom